Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

This whole "no deadline" thing has been disastrous.
This will end sooner than the last final round. That took 5 or 6 weeks. I'll be done by Monday night, which will be about 3 weeks.

I haven't been sitting here drinking scotch and playing poker. Every second of my day is completely filled. I have done my best, but have been pulled away from writing countless times by all the end of season bullshit happening with my job. The beginning of summer and end of summer are extreme overtime periods for me. I literally have not had the time it takes to do serious thinking and writing. And it doesn't help that I've been sick for weeks and actually passed out on my kitchen floor a couple weeks ago. It's hard to find time to write when you don't even have time to stop and think about your own existence.
 
This will end sooner than the last final round. That took 5 or 6 weeks. I'll be done by Monday night, which will be about 3 weeks.

I haven't been sitting here drinking scotch and playing poker. Every second of my day is completely filled. I have done my best, but have been pulled away from writing countless times by all the end of season bullshit happening with my job. The beginning of summer and end of summer are extreme overtime periods for me. I literally have not had the time it takes to do serious thinking and writing. And it doesn't help that I've been sick for weeks and literally passed out on my kitchen floor a couple weeks ago. It's hard to find time to write when you don't even have time to stop and think about your own existence.
Man, sorry about your recent problems. Life presents some frustrations and roadblocks, on occasion.

Take all the time you need to heal. I'll come in and do the judgement in your place if needed.
 
This will end sooner than the last final round. That took 5 or 6 weeks. I'll be done by Monday night, which will be about 3 weeks.

I haven't been sitting here drinking scotch and playing poker. Every second of my day is completely filled. I have done my best, but have been pulled away from writing countless times by all the end of season bullshit happening with my job. The beginning of summer and end of summer are extreme overtime periods for me. I literally have not had the time it takes to do serious thinking and writing. And it doesn't help that I've been sick for weeks and actually passed out on my kitchen floor a couple weeks ago. It's hard to find time to write when you don't even have time to stop and think about your own existence.
Did you ever go to the hospital?
 
Back
Top