A culinary crime!It goes on the mashed potatoes too.
A culinary crime!It goes on the mashed potatoes too.
Wait until you get into @coreymb 's deviancy. Motherfucker hates waffles.No cheese, no gravy.. we might need to put this guy on a watch list
Sunday dinner!GP - gravy on chicken? really?
Yeah, im with you bud. Never had gravy on chicken and never will.GP - gravy on chicken? really?
No pancakes either!
You never had a Hot Chicken?Yeah, im with you bud. Never had gravy on chicken and never will.
Yes I have..the spicier the better.You never had a Hot Chicken?
We actually do. It's called a popcorn poutine. A basic poutine with bites of fried chicken.Yes I have..the spicier the better.
What you guys take the poutine gravy and slather it on fried chicken? God damm Canadians. Smh ..Maybe Trump is right with these tariffs on yall.
Another example of cheese on fried chicken for @ABB . Gravy and cheese!We actually do. It's called a popcorn poutine. A basic poutine with bites of fried chicken.
I just ate some grassGo touch some grass, cocksucker!
![]()
I'm gonna eat some tonightI just ate some grass
I'm back up to 75-100mg per dose.I'm gonna eat some tonight
I'm at 125. That's really good IMOI'm back up to 75-100mg per dose.
I don't mind that for an evening dose, but a couple of those during my work day can get me a little more stoned than I'd like to be while working.I'm at 125. That's really good IMO
not a fan of being high at workI don't mind that for an evening dose, but a couple of those during my work day can get me a little more stoned than I'd like to be while working.
I am! But there's a certain level to maintain. I can't be as stoned as I get while watching a movie or playing video games in my previous life. But the right level makes work far more palatable.not a fan of being high at work
when I was a carpenter working for other companies - no problem. but as the CEO of my own - no way. too much on the lineI am! But there's a certain level to maintain. I can't be as stoned as I get while watching a movie or playing video games in my previous life. But the right level makes work far more palatable.
Casualwhen I was a carpenter working for other companies - no problem. but as the CEO of my own - no way. too much on the line