UFC 332: Natália Silva vs. Wang Dong

I have no idea how a poll works


  • Total voters
    10
The world refers to this behavior as cowardice.
benjammins-comment-above.gif
 
Why is everyone picking on HK today? I know it's funny, but it's also low-hanging fruit. We know he's a fake.

If the only enjoyment he gets out of life is to LIE to us, a bunch of knuckleheads from the MMA Forum, then let him have it.

Not really defending what he says, but we should probably also find someone else to make fun of, like me!
 
Why is everyone picking on HK today? I know it's funny, but it's also low-hanging fruit. We know he's a fake.

If the only enjoyment he gets out of life is to LIE to us, a bunch of knuckleheads from the MMA Forum, then let him have it.

Not really defending what he says, but we should probably also find someone else to make fun of, like me!
he brings it upon himself mallard. rebuilding his latest piece of trash is waste of time. those who saw it all know. those who didn't can read back at their leisure.
 
he brings it upon himself mallard. rebuilding his latest piece of trash is waste of time. those who saw it all know. those who didn't can read back at their leisure.
I'm not up on the latest. But remember, there may be some downy feather syndrome going on here.
 
  • shrug
Reactions: ABB
Why is everyone picking on HK today? I know it's funny, but it's also low-hanging fruit. We know he's a fake.

If the only enjoyment he gets out of life is to LIE to us, a bunch of knuckleheads from the MMA Forum, then let him have it.

Not really defending what he says, but we should probably also find someone else to make fun of, like me!
First of all, this is none of your concern.

Second of all, he brings it on himself. If you had actually read the comments above, this would be easy to discern. He started this, and he doesn't need a Floridian White Knight to save his exposed ass.

Third, you are absent for long periods of time and miss much of what goes on. You have no idea what kinds of shit he has pulled in the past couple years.

I recommend you keep walking.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ABB
First of all, this is none of your concern.

Second of all, he brings it on himself. If you had actually read the comments above, this would be easy to discern. He started this, and he doesn't need a Floridian White Knight to save his exposed ass.

Third, you are absent for long periods of time and miss much of what goes on. You have no idea what kinds of shit he has pulled in the past couple years.

I recommend you keep walking.
I recommend you don't tell me what to do. How's that?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ABB
Motherfucker, you're the one who butted into shit that was none of your business telling us what to do.

I'm done defending you.
giphy.gif
You are bringing this on. I didn't say anything bad, or anything that doesn't need consideration. You're just an authoritarian as the high and mighty regulator. You are NOT my authority. Go be self-righteous, if you want to.
 
Back
Top