The world refers to this behavior as cowardice.
The world refers to this behavior as cowardice.
he brings it upon himself mallard. rebuilding his latest piece of trash is waste of time. those who saw it all know. those who didn't can read back at their leisure.Why is everyone picking on HK today? I know it's funny, but it's also low-hanging fruit. We know he's a fake.
If the only enjoyment he gets out of life is to LIE to us, a bunch of knuckleheads from the MMA Forum, then let him have it.
Not really defending what he says, but we should probably also find someone else to make fun of, like me!
I'm not up on the latest. But remember, there may be some downy feather syndrome going on here.he brings it upon himself mallard. rebuilding his latest piece of trash is waste of time. those who saw it all know. those who didn't can read back at their leisure.
First of all, this is none of your concern.Why is everyone picking on HK today? I know it's funny, but it's also low-hanging fruit. We know he's a fake.
If the only enjoyment he gets out of life is to LIE to us, a bunch of knuckleheads from the MMA Forum, then let him have it.
Not really defending what he says, but we should probably also find someone else to make fun of, like me!
I recommend you don't tell me what to do. How's that?First of all, this is none of your concern.
Second of all, he brings it on himself. If you had actually read the comments above, this would be easy to discern. He started this, and he doesn't need a Floridian White Knight to save his exposed ass.
Third, you are absent for long periods of time and miss much of what goes on. You have no idea what kinds of shit he has pulled in the past couple years.
I recommend you keep walking.
Motherfucker, you're the one who butted into shit that was none of your business telling us what to do.I recommend you don't tell me what to do. How's that?
You are bringing this on. I didn't say anything bad, or anything that doesn't need consideration. You're just an authoritarian as the high and mighty regulator. You are NOT my authority. Go be self-righteous, if you want to.Motherfucker, you're the one who butted into shit that was none of your business telling us what to do.
I'm done defending you.
![]()
Well, I did recommend to pick on me instead of HK. So, there's that...
You are bringing this on. I didn't say anything bad, or anything that doesn't need consideration. You're just an authoritarian as the high and mighty regulator. You are NOT my authority. Go be self-righteous, if you want to.
It's not picking on someone if they bring it on themselves.Well, I did recommend to pick on me instead of HK. So, there's that...
He does. My whole point is that he may be, and probably is retarded.It's not picking on someone if they bring it on themselves.
You said RED wine, but I like WHITE wine lately.
Mallard have you considered waiting until after work to drink them?I've cut back on the weed drinks a little, because they make me mush headed. Not good for work.
You are on moderation training! The best person to learn that from is Cory Braiterman. Just go full left and demand filtered speech in the threads.
You said RED wine, but I like WHITE wine lately.
I've cut back on the weed drinks a little, because they make me mush headed. Not good for work.