mmawizzard
I'm a noob here
I was an OG back in the JFF days.Who is this wizzard coming into this shithole with his vast MMA knowledge all of a sudden
I was an OG back in the JFF days.Who is this wizzard coming into this shithole with his vast MMA knowledge all of a sudden
Where do I even find the results?Holy hell @Nastycrow you see @mmawizzard score?!
Where do I even find the results?
It was funny!!! But still fuck you!!!Michelle "Venus" Paige is done. Maybe she'll do good at Invicta.
It was funny!!! But still fuck you!!!
He'd beat prime Silva 29-28.Temu Anderson Silva
Exciting fight - best so far
This is not a fight - it's a date with greatness
Indeed. 5-1 in UFC isn't as good as I'd hoped but the judges did him no favors when Garry fooled them in that final round of time waste back packing.Blaming MVP, for this, shows a lack of understanding the sport.
He's scared of the guy Jizzing on his face. It's habit.Modesto Bukkake just keeps giving him his back ffs. Has him in guard and then just hands him the back. 0 IQ.
How about they cut the people who lose to him?How Hooker let this one go that way?
Also MVP needs to be released from UFC. He is not an entertaining fighter. No one wants hopping contest.
MVP first. He uses whatever skills he has to make the fight a non-event.How about they cut the people who lose to him?
I just don't agree with this line of thinking. I think if you can't beat that boring style then you don't belong in the ufc. His style is actually exciting when someone engages with him more and he's forced to throw more.MVP first. He uses whatever skills he has to make the fight a non-event.
Which is why all his fights are "You first, pretty please!"I just don't agree with this line of thinking. I think if you can't beat that boring style then you don't belong in the ufc. His style is actually exciting when someone engages with him more and he's forced to throw more.
Safeway! There's a blast from the past!!Which is why all his fights are "You first, pretty please!"
Cut him - if he wants to be polite he should help old ladies at Safeway.
We still have a nice one in the neighborhood...Safeway! There's a blast from the past!!
You are an optimist - I respect that.Yea well, his fights are exciting for about 11 seconds in every one of them.