CHP
Well-known member
nah bruh... u have know clue.... #FDT!I know how it ends. You're family hates you cause you're still Maga. Tough holiday season coming up.
EDIT: tune in to the music thread for more spine tingling...
nah bruh... u have know clue.... #FDT!I know how it ends. You're family hates you cause you're still Maga. Tough holiday season coming up.
He's young.Read the room Rosas. Jesus c
Hmmnah bruh... u have know clue.... #FDT!
EDIT: tune in to the music thread for more spine tingling...
Call ICE fag.I'm legit scared for Raoni
Why? You think we'll get lucky and Rosas makes a run for it?Call ICE fag.
Some speculation of either a heart attack/neck injury/spinal injury.FK me. What was that? Was watching with no sound and couldn't work out what happened. Terrifying end there.
The way they took him out I don't think it was a spinal thing. They just threw him on the stretcher as he was. I think they were rushing him back for CPR. That looked like some kind of a seizureSome speculation of either a heart attack/neck injury/spinal injury.
Then def heart attack related.The way they took him out I don't think it was a spinal thing. They just threw him on the stretcher as he was. I think they were rushing him back for CPR. That was some kind of a seizure
But how would he have hurt his neck or spine?Some speculation of either a heart attack/neck injury/spinal injury.
I will purposely stay unsafe. Later to you to brother.Later y'all. Please stay safe.
Even you, Joben