UFC Fight Night: Rosas Jr. vs. Barcelos | Vegas

Dumont got robbed.

Performance of the Night: Yazmin Jauregui

^Disagree with this getting POTN over Elves and even some more. It took 30 punches to put her away ffs. Elves took one with a couple more added on, not to mention clean as they come.
 
I was impressed with Rosas striking. I picked ko but I assumed it would’ve been by ground and pound. I never would’ve picked him if the entire fight was going to be primarily on the feet, but he proved me wrong. The ugly kids striking has improved significantly. Barcelos was unlucky though.
 
Dumont got robbed.

Performance of the Night: Yazmin Jauregui

^Disagree with this getting POTN over Elves and even some more. It took 30 punches to put her away ffs. Elves took one with a couple more added on, not to mention clean as they come.
ya that broad was 5 seconds from gassing out. all honky gal hadda do was smash her face on rock-em sock-em's fist a few more times
 
I was impressed with Rosas striking. I picked ko but I assumed it would’ve been by ground and pound. I never would’ve picked him if the entire fight was going to be primarily on the feet, but he proved me wrong. The ugly kids striking has improved significantly. Barcelos was unlucky though.
he showed he can hang but Barcelos got the best of those exchanges for me
 
If I was tasked with being the god of chaos, I would first find an obscure website with probably less than 50 members. Then I would reign chaos on those pussies.
Shhhh you are giving away my secrets I am like the cornel and will smith combined keep my herbs and spices our of your fucking mouth.
 
I was impressed with Rosas striking. I picked ko but I assumed it would’ve been by ground and pound. I never would’ve picked him if the entire fight was going to be primarily on the feet, but he proved me wrong. The ugly kids striking has improved significantly. Barcelos was unlucky though.
See, I disagree. I thought his striking was very wild and chaotic. Hed rush in and try and brawl, and once Barcelos got the measure of it he was really able to start punishing Rosas for that. not just by counter shots, but by getting so close to the shorter man he was allowing easy foot sweeps for effortless takedowns. Is it BETTER than it has been? Yes. Is it GOOD? Far from it imo.
 
I really hope to see Amaya win and Osmanli to lose tonight. Osmanli is too much and he seriously needs to be humbled before his first serious fight in the UFC. Doubt it happens tonight but here’s hoping. The cocky kid looks good though with good skills everywhere, but reading the rulebook.
 
Dumont deserved to get robbed
That bitch is SO ANNOYING.
She always acts like she is the best fighter on the whole fucking card and yet has ZERO finishes.
A toddler could take her to a decision.
Imagine throwing condoms at your opponent and then fight even safer than any contraceptive known to man.
And imagine further: Right after getting fucked by the judges starting to fight more in 10 seconds, than the last 15 minutes.
So glad she lost.
Hope the UFC just kicks that air jabbing POS out.
 
See, I disagree. I thought his striking was very wild and chaotic. Hed rush in and try and brawl, and once Barcelos got the measure of it he was really able to start punishing Rosas for that. not just by counter shots, but by getting so close to the shorter man he was allowing easy foot sweeps for effortless takedowns. Is it BETTER than it has been? Yes. Is it GOOD? Far from it imo.
I never thought that Rosas had any kind of decent striking before last night is what I meant, but he more than competed with Barcelos in that department. Not saying he was winning in that area, he made it a fight at least. When he first came to the UFC he had strong takedowns, good grappling, top control, ground and pound, toughness and a chin(duh, obviously), but his striking was always rudimentary at best for me. His southpaw one two down the pipe was fast, hard and accurate. Something I can’t remember seeing previously. It looked as though he had good movement and defence too. I was rather hesitant to pick him tbh, but with his youth, his opponents age and 5 rounds I couldn’t pick against him. If this fight was over 3 rounds then I may have convinced myself to pick Barcelos as many people were.

Barcelos is a well-rounded, crafty veteran that is a long term Bjj blackbelt so it wasent really a surprise to me that the foot sweeps and the takedowns were effortless. Rosas still has a lot to learn in this game, but it will all play out for him if continues on this path and continues to get better everywhere.
 
That bitch is SO ANNOYING.
She always acts like she is the best fighter on the whole fucking card and yet has ZERO finishes.
A toddler could take her to a decision.
Imagine throwing condoms at your opponent and then fight even safer than any contraceptive known to man.
And imagine further: Right after getting fucked by the judges starting to fight more in 10 seconds, than the last 15 minutes.
So glad she lost.
Hope the UFC just kicks that air jabbing POS out.
We get it, you love whores..
 
Back
Top