JawboneOfAnAss
Well-known member
Idiot threw a knee on a downed opponent. The guy who won milked it but it was flushI don't feel like reading through all this so someone please tell me why the one fighter was disqualified in the first round.
Idiot threw a knee on a downed opponent. The guy who won milked it but it was flushI don't feel like reading through all this so someone please tell me why the one fighter was disqualified in the first round.
ya that broad was 5 seconds from gassing out. all honky gal hadda do was smash her face on rock-em sock-em's fist a few more timesDumont got robbed.
Performance of the Night: Yazmin Jauregui
^Disagree with this getting POTN over Elves and even some more. It took 30 punches to put her away ffs. Elves took one with a couple more added on, not to mention clean as they come.
he showed he can hang but Barcelos got the best of those exchanges for meI was impressed with Rosas striking. I picked ko but I assumed it would’ve been by ground and pound. I never would’ve picked him if the entire fight was going to be primarily on the feet, but he proved me wrong. The ugly kids striking has improved significantly. Barcelos was unlucky though.
I haven't watched the fight yet but apparently the judges agreed with you. Barcelos won the 2nd 3rd and 4th on all scorecards.he showed he can hang but Barcelos got the best of those exchanges for me
Shhhh you are giving away my secrets I am like the cornel and will smith combined keep my herbs and spices our of your fucking mouth.If I was tasked with being the god of chaos, I would first find an obscure website with probably less than 50 members. Then I would reign chaos on those pussies.
rosas striking was good and he kept moving forward and firing back. but the veteran dog was gonna take that one if it went to the cards.I haven't watched the fight yet but apparently the judges agreed with you. Barcelos won the 2nd 3rd and 4th on all scorecards.
See, I disagree. I thought his striking was very wild and chaotic. Hed rush in and try and brawl, and once Barcelos got the measure of it he was really able to start punishing Rosas for that. not just by counter shots, but by getting so close to the shorter man he was allowing easy foot sweeps for effortless takedowns. Is it BETTER than it has been? Yes. Is it GOOD? Far from it imo.I was impressed with Rosas striking. I picked ko but I assumed it would’ve been by ground and pound. I never would’ve picked him if the entire fight was going to be primarily on the feet, but he proved me wrong. The ugly kids striking has improved significantly. Barcelos was unlucky though.
I really hope to see Amaya win and Osmanli to lose tonight. Osmanli is too much and he seriously needs to be humbled before his first serious fight in the UFC. Doubt it happens tonight but here’s hoping. The cocky kid looks good though with good skills everywhere, but reading the rulebook.
That bitch is SO ANNOYING.Dumont deserved to get robbed
"Lassie boys"They look like guys, AKA Scottish eye candy.
SheepHIMmers"Lassie boys"![]()
"Braveshartz"SheepHIMmers
I never thought that Rosas had any kind of decent striking before last night is what I meant, but he more than competed with Barcelos in that department. Not saying he was winning in that area, he made it a fight at least. When he first came to the UFC he had strong takedowns, good grappling, top control, ground and pound, toughness and a chin(duh, obviously), but his striking was always rudimentary at best for me. His southpaw one two down the pipe was fast, hard and accurate. Something I can’t remember seeing previously. It looked as though he had good movement and defence too. I was rather hesitant to pick him tbh, but with his youth, his opponents age and 5 rounds I couldn’t pick against him. If this fight was over 3 rounds then I may have convinced myself to pick Barcelos as many people were.See, I disagree. I thought his striking was very wild and chaotic. Hed rush in and try and brawl, and once Barcelos got the measure of it he was really able to start punishing Rosas for that. not just by counter shots, but by getting so close to the shorter man he was allowing easy foot sweeps for effortless takedowns. Is it BETTER than it has been? Yes. Is it GOOD? Far from it imo.
We get it, you love whores..That bitch is SO ANNOYING.
She always acts like she is the best fighter on the whole fucking card and yet has ZERO finishes.
A toddler could take her to a decision.
Imagine throwing condoms at your opponent and then fight even safer than any contraceptive known to man.
And imagine further: Right after getting fucked by the judges starting to fight more in 10 seconds, than the last 15 minutes.
So glad she lost.
Hope the UFC just kicks that air jabbing POS out.
Please. "Escorts"We get it, you love whores..
That depends on the mood. Sometimes you want a steak, and sometimes you want a bacon cheeseburger.Please. "Escorts"
When a very famous Israeli singer was asked to comment on him cheating on his (ex) wife he said "you can't always eat steak, sometimes you just want a slice of bread with chocolate"That depends on the mood. Sometimes you want a steak, and sometimes you want a bacon cheeseburger.