Forum Requests and Suggestions

last night my wife asked me if I got banned again since I was at a new mma site called Xenforo.

told her that's the new Nextdoor
 
I hear you! My wife knows about the old site and what I did for the new one. Last thing I want is for her to be here. @ABB and I share the same virtual garage.
wives be CREEPS!!!!

although I kinda did, umm...

she started it!!
 
I dunno what changed, but since Sunday (ish?) the site is MUCH slower.
doing that whole "wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait oh ok here's your page" thing that the old site used to do
the new site NEVER did that until this past weekend (after the fight) and it's been slow all week
one minute works fine, next minute click on a link and it takes forever to show up.
 
Back
Top