ever since you showed me that I can get a meme made in under 10 secondsImgflip for me. I don't think I've ever had an issue
So much better!I managed to change the color background for the forum list from white to greyish.
Looks like it's back to what it was beforeI managed to change the color background for the forum list from white to greyish.
Not for me. Clear your cache maybe?Looks like it's back to what it was before
Not related, but I'll live with itNot for me. Clear your cache maybe?
On mobile? Because on PC, nothing changed! I didn't get into the admin panel today.Looks like it's back to what it was before
I haven't touched a thing as far as display today. Yesterday I only messed around with dark mode and didn't save any changesOn mobile? Because on PC, nothing changed! I didn't get into the admin panel today.
In related news, the "Revert to Original" button is a wonderful and magical thing.I haven't touched a thing as far as display today. Yesterday I only messed around with dark mode and didn't save any changes
Still banned?last night my wife asked me if I got banned again since I was at a new mma site called Xenforo.
told her that's the new Nextdoor
ya, I think this one's for life.Still banned?
Ooo is she going to join here?last night my wife asked me if I got banned again since I was at a new mma site called Xenforo.
told her that's the new Nextdoor
Thats why we have the catWe really need a "rainbow" reaction...only cuz pretty colors and happiness.
Hell no!Ooo is she going to join here?
I hear you! My wife knows about the old site and what I did for the new one. Last thing I want is for her to be here. @ABB and I share the same virtual garage.Hell no!
All I have at home is the garage. This is my digital garage
tell her that right into her face.I hear you! My wife knows about the old site and what I did for the new one. Last thing I want is for her to be here. @ABB and I share the same virtual garage.
