Racial Thread

Others may disagree, but my position is that anything is fine until someone gets offended. A lot of that stuff gets thrown around in a joking way, and I personally have no problem with it. I'd hate for this to become a place where people need to watch their language in fear of getting banned. All of us are adults here. Well, mostly....
200.gif
 
Ok. I think we need a list of OK racial things to say.
I'll start, and you can say yes or no.
Jumping bean?
Penny Pincher?
Yellow devil?
Rice eater?
Subsaharan?
Watermelon felon?
Dirty Sanchez?
Cracker?
Honkey?
Whitey?
Ninjas? (for both asians and black folk)

Bear in mind i am a POC.
@Eranys
What about if it's a black hip hop artist? Are we able to post most of their music?? What about the old Chris Rock standups??? What about movie clips???
 
Others may disagree, but my position is that anything is fine until someone gets offended. A lot of that stuff gets thrown around in a joking way, and I personally have no problem with it. I'd hate for this to become a place where people need to watch their language in fear of getting banned. All of us are adults here. Well, mostly....
Conversation for pussies. And if you're offended, I'm offended that you're offended.
 
Back
Top