Rhino78
OG Junkie GOAT
If you’re not down with that, I got 2 words for ya.huh?
If you’re not down with that, I got 2 words for ya.huh?
my pro wrestling viewership ended when I was 12, and was known as the WWF. Pro wrestling culture was relatively non existent in my high school of over 3k kids. Gen X wrapped up in 1980. The millennials in 1996. In 1998 Gen Z was a few years into their existence, this meme is 2 generations beyond wtf we talking about broHe's saying that pro wrestling hasn't evolved since the 80s
As it should be.my pro wrestling viewership ended when I was 12, and was known as the WWF. Pro wrestling culture was relatively non existent in my high school of over 3k kids.
2 words right back atcha:If you’re not down with that, I got 2 words for ya.
That's when I was watching wrasslin so...2 words right back atcha:
Two Generations.
That's what you fast forwarded with this non-genX trash.
While D-Generation X formed in late 1997, the New Age Outlaws joined the faction in March 1998 (the night after WrestleMania XIV). Following their inclusion, Road Dogg integrated this phrase into their massive, arena-wide entrance routine, cementing it as a definitive anthem of wrestling's Attitude Era.
you still are!That's when I was watching wrasslin so...
you still are!
Lol the same girl is photoshopped 3x in this picture
That's how it was back thenLol the same girl is photoshopped 3x in this picture
That's cause they are triplets.Lol the same girl is photoshopped 3x in this picture
wtf?That's cause they are triplets.
![]()
AILol the same girl is photoshopped 3x in this picture
They should make a part 2. Where they all come back for either a reunion or a funeral for the principal. Judd Nelson is no a preppy businessman pro maga guy & the gang reminds him of his rebel ways, shenanigans ensue.Fact!!!!
![]()
They should make a part 2. Where they all come back for either a reunion or a funeral for the principal. Judd Nelson is no a preppy businessman pro maga guy & the gang reminds him of his rebel ways, shenanigans ensue.