The IT list.

B is the Idol way. That why you don't get it.
You are the first man I have encountered who prefers his toilet paper the wrong way. I have known precisely two people who hang it back way, and they were both women. And considering you are a FALSE IDOL, I believe you not. There's no way that many people hang their toilet paper wrong.
 
You are the first man I have encountered who prefers his toilet paper the wrong way. I have known precisely two people who hang it back way, and they were both women. And considering you are a FALSE IDOL, I believe you not. There's no way that many people hang their toilet paper wrong.
I feel like what I'm about to say will change the nature of our relationship, just like when you told me you were half asian.

so I sit silently.
 
Back
Top