is that a bumble bee?
is that a bumble bee?
LOL. Fair enough![]()
Phoenix Jones - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org
this is a tough one. really tough. I wanna go blue but I can't ditch GI Joe or Voltron
Voltron is better than all of them. Red wins on that alone.this is a tough one. really tough. I wanna go blue but I can't ditch GI Joe or Voltron
Anyone who doesn't take the Green Lantern ring is an idiot.
I was thinking Hulk Buster, but yes...Ring makes more sense.Anyone who doesn't take the Green Lantern ring is an idiot.
Suit can be damaged and will need maintenance. Lantern ring offers practically unlimited possibilities. The ring is the answer, 100%, and it's practically cheating.I was thinking Hulk Buster, but yes...Ring makes more sense.
you have sex with men in dilapidated tool sheds though.Voltron is better than all of them. Red wins on that alone.
So does Voltronyou have sex with men in dilapidated tool sheds though.
ok fair enough, carry onSo does Voltron
You're going with claws? You'll be zombie food in no time, my roasted and salted friend
I get the logic. Having fun while almost dying, slicing & dicing away!!!You're going with claws? You'll be zombie food in no time, my roasted and salted friend
B is the Idol way. That why you don't get it.A. Always A. B is retarded.
You are the first man I have encountered who prefers his toilet paper the wrong way. I have known precisely two people who hang it back way, and they were both women. And considering you are a FALSE IDOL, I believe you not. There's no way that many people hang their toilet paper wrong.B is the Idol way. That why you don't get it.
I feel like what I'm about to say will change the nature of our relationship, just like when you told me you were half asian.You are the first man I have encountered who prefers his toilet paper the wrong way. I have known precisely two people who hang it back way, and they were both women. And considering you are a FALSE IDOL, I believe you not. There's no way that many people hang their toilet paper wrong.