Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

I read it and I get it. I immediately thought of a submission. But then read further and need a scene with music (that the judges like). Fuck that shit.
The music part was just for bonus points. Music is not required. You should submit something; your full participation will be an amusing and memorable experience for all.
 
The music part was just for bonus points. Music is not required. You should submit something; your full participation will be an amusing and memorable experience for all.
It's gonna be hard you anyone else once I submit a submission. Retard Tito thought I was talking about Martin Riggs.

 
I get it. Brick still has an admin badge. I'm fucked over here too.
I flooded Bricks private messages with pics of woman's panties that all said "Fuk -off" on them back in 2012😐.......did I get banned?....yes... Did I have to come back under a different account?....Sure....Did he ban me again in 2014 because of a little
MIS UNDER STANDING over Kentucky Fried chicken?
....For Sure He did,. LOOK ... What I'm saying is if brick and I can go through all of that and still be cool SURELY you stand a chance.😊
 
I flooded Bricks private messages with pics of woman's panties that all said "Fuk -off" on them back in 2012😐.......did I get banned?....yes... Did I have to come back under a different account?....Sure....Did he ban me again in 2014 because of a little
MIS UNDER STANDING over Kentucky Fried chicken?
....For Sure He did,. LOOK ... What I'm saying is if brick and I can go through all of that and still be cool SURELY you stand a chance.😊
If you WANT to be banned it can be arranged you don't have to go through all those steps just ask nicely
 
Speaking of:

If anyone was wondering how my Friday was going, I just went upstairs to check on the dogs (they were suspiciously quiet), and found the bulldog was not in her usual spot on the recliner. This was very odd.

I call for her, she comes out from under the sink in the bathroom (it's where we keep towels, and its like a little nest area for her), and I can just tell she doesn't seem to be feeling well.

I'm concerned, this bulldog is my baby, so I sit down and start petting her. She gets into it, as dogs do, they get all wiggly and shit. Then she climbs up in my lap (bulldogs are very clingy). I pet her for a bit, then I stop, she just does that wiggle dogs do when they want you to keep petting them ... And then she proceeds to turn her head and vomit out this vile shit sludge of half digested fucking feces all over my bare fucking leg, because, of course, I'm wearing my fucking basketball shorts.

We both just stared at each other in horrified silence for a second until she ran into her kennel, leaving me and my leg sitting there in a small puddle of shitpuke and the newest addition to my PTSD library.

She seems to be feeling much better tho, so I won't have a vet bill. Got that going for me at least. Yippee.
how come dogs will only throw up on people or carpet?
 
I did the backwards psychologism with ken jennings level brainials and Matlock'd my way out of that messy jam.......Captain Picard best lawyer my arse.😎
 
Back
Top