ABB
Mega Ultra Ultimate Magnificent Chief Moderator
ok so you want me to unban him already?Nope shan't now you didn't ask nicely your punishment is to stay here and take part in all the games
ok so you want me to unban him already?Nope shan't now you didn't ask nicely your punishment is to stay here and take part in all the games
I'm here to Scott Jennings your ken JenningsI did the backwards psychologism with ken jennings level brainials and Matlock'd my way out of that messy jam.......Captain Picard best lawyer my arse.![]()
Did they let that prego wife murder'n cunt out of prison?I'm here to Scott Jennings your ken Jennings
not sure. idk that storyDid they let that prego wife murder'n cunt out of prison?
I think he's referring to Scott Peterson.not sure. idk that story
Hi Brick here's my Matlock submission for best TV lawyer:NOT. A. FUCKING. LAWYER.
Ugh. All time terrible judging decision.
,(hurump)
Fuk yeah. Scott PETERSON. Last news I heard they were reopening his case and he was trying to get the conviction overturned and get out.I think he's referring to Scott Peterson.
oh Scotty. He's exactly 3.6 miles from me in San Quentin.I think he's referring to Scott Peterson.
he has an argument. nobody wants to hear it but we have laws and procedures.Fuk yeah. Scott PETERSON. Last news I heard they were reopening his case and he was trying to get the conviction overturned and get out.
Not at the moment. .. all 14 petitions were denied.he has an argument. nobody wants to hear it but we have laws and procedures.
April 2026 Ruling: Judge Elizabeth M. Hill dismissed the petition in a 116-page ruling, stating that the defense had recycled theories that had already been rejected by courts at every level, and ruled that procedural bars prohibited the introduction of this evidence
he'll never get out. he needs a smoking gun to battle the non smoking gun that convicted him. he's the most high profile inmate target in SQ, the general population is dying to get their hands on him. he's the biggest trophy in there.Not at the moment. .. all 14 petitions were denied.
His Lawyers are appealing that decision but it appears that if they don't build something a a little more convincing. Then it most likely goes the same way at the next level.
oh Scotty. He's exactly 3.6 miles from me in San Quentin.
ya that was a fucked up story. but that conviction seemed to be based upon circumstantial evidence, there was no smoking gun or direct proof.
I can't say I agree he has any shot. The evidence was circumstantial, but there was an overwhelming amount of it. And very damning evidence at that. Christmas Eve night fishing in the exact spot your wife's body was found? Really? Trying to flee to Mexico was pretty damning as well. Dude is guilty. Fuck him.he has an argument. nobody wants to hear it but we have laws and procedures.
oh he has no shot whatsoever. he failed a few weeks ago and got rejected 4 or 5 years ago.I can't say I agree he has any shot. The evidence was circumstantial, but there was an overwhelming amount of it. And very damning evidence at that. Christmas Eve night fishing in the exact spot your wife's body was found? Really? Trying to flee to Mexico was pretty damning as well. Dude is guilty. Fuck him.
Fuck that guy.. He's as "innocent" as OJ was.he'll never get out. he needs a smoking gun to battle the non smoking gun that convicted him.
Sounds innocentWhen police arrested him near the Mexican border in April 2003, he had dyed his hair blonde, had $10,000 in cash, camping gear, four cell phones, and his brother's ID.
Fuck that guy.. He's as "innocent" as OJ was.
Sounds innocent![]()
I’m surprised the Red Ranger phenomenon hasn’t been brought up …yet. One kills his roommate with a sword. Another gets off the hook for 3.5 mil in wire fraud. Weird pattern.This has turned into the "Criminal cases that pissed you off" thread.
I’m surprised the Red Ranger phenomenon hasn’t been brought up …yet. One kills his roommate with a sword. Another gets off the hook for 3.5 mil in wire fraud. Weird pattern.