Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

I did the backwards psychologism with ken jennings level brainials and Matlock'd my way out of that messy jam.......Captain Picard best lawyer my arse.😎
I'm here to Scott Jennings your ken Jennings
 
NOT. A. FUCKING. LAWYER.

Ugh. All time terrible judging decision.
Hi Brick here's my Matlock submission for best TV lawyer:

BRICK: I don't like this submission I can barely be bothered to give it better than at 3. :sneaky:,(hurump)
.
Hi Brick here's MY Starfleet spaceship captain Jean Luc Picard submission for best TV lawyer.

BRICK: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PICK!:D
 
I think he's referring to Scott Peterson.
oh Scotty. He's exactly 3.6 miles from me in San Quentin.

ya that was a fucked up story. but that conviction seemed to be based upon circumstantial evidence, there was no smoking gun or direct proof.
 
Fuk yeah. Scott PETERSON. Last news I heard they were reopening his case and he was trying to get the conviction overturned and get out.
he has an argument. nobody wants to hear it but we have laws and procedures.
 
he has an argument. nobody wants to hear it but we have laws and procedures.
Not at the moment. .. all 14 petitions were denied.
April 2026 Ruling: Judge Elizabeth M. Hill dismissed the petition in a 116-page ruling, stating that the defense had recycled theories that had already been rejected by courts at every level, and ruled that procedural bars prohibited the introduction of this evidence

His Lawyers are appealing that decision but it appears that if they don't build something a a little more convincing. Then it most likely goes the same way at the next level.
 
Not at the moment. .. all 14 petitions were denied.


His Lawyers are appealing that decision but it appears that if they don't build something a a little more convincing. Then it most likely goes the same way at the next level.
he'll never get out. he needs a smoking gun to battle the non smoking gun that convicted him. he's the most high profile inmate target in SQ, the general population is dying to get their hands on him. he's the biggest trophy in there.

 
oh Scotty. He's exactly 3.6 miles from me in San Quentin.

ya that was a fucked up story. but that conviction seemed to be based upon circumstantial evidence, there was no smoking gun or direct proof.
he has an argument. nobody wants to hear it but we have laws and procedures.
I can't say I agree he has any shot. The evidence was circumstantial, but there was an overwhelming amount of it. And very damning evidence at that. Christmas Eve night fishing in the exact spot your wife's body was found? Really? Trying to flee to Mexico was pretty damning as well. Dude is guilty. Fuck him.
 
I can't say I agree he has any shot. The evidence was circumstantial, but there was an overwhelming amount of it. And very damning evidence at that. Christmas Eve night fishing in the exact spot your wife's body was found? Really? Trying to flee to Mexico was pretty damning as well. Dude is guilty. Fuck him.
oh he has no shot whatsoever. he failed a few weeks ago and got rejected 4 or 5 years ago.
 
Fuck that guy.. He's as "innocent" as OJ was.

Sounds innocent 🙃
giphy.gif
 
I'm not going to spazz out like old Joben, but I think I should have an admin title added to my name. I'm hoping that we can complete this process in the next 10 minutes or spazz incoming.
 
Back
Top