Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

Good, good, I look forward to yelling at you and taking out the rage of my life on your capricious and arbitrary scoring.

And just fyi, I got a LOT of rage inducing things in life atm, so, you know... Wear a cup.
Excellent.... I look forward to the inevitable kick to the balls. There will be no mercy in this judging.

game-of-thrones-daenerys-i-ll-show-you-no-mercy-unvfigwuna44ux4c.gif
 
I've glanced through the list but haven't watched any vids quite yet. But it looks like a few of you have a pretty interesting interpretation of what an "accurate depiction" of MMA is, lol.
I thought it was quite a difficult subject to be fair. The write ups have definitely supported a few entries
 
Just finished judging. Webble is right... the write up helped save a couple of these clips. And most got the IMDB bonus too so that helped. So I have mostly good scores with only one middling score and one dud.
I knew that I dudded
 
I just sent mine in too, they were all very very different. Is there an actual judges deadline for scores?
I just looked through my scores again and there were definitely some just ok clips that scored higher than better clips because of the bonuses. Plus I occasionally add a point here and there for a good write up or something outside the box too.

Totally arbitrary. Just like @bconcrete likes it.
 
Noooooo there was at least one really good entry
just fine if you wanna just call @TheIronSheik the winner after round 1, he deserves it. Everyone else is just a full diaper in the landfill of life.

It's fine, whatever. Just log me in as someone who submitted on time and kind of followed the directions.
 
Back
Top