Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

but @cmvideo75 - most of you OGs have a dad who is also an uncle.

Hope that clears it up. TTYL pal!
unnamed-111.gif
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ABB
Well the debate came in because it was best TV dad and someone entered 'Uncle Phil', so some idolers contested that an uncle is not dad. However he WAS a dad on the show.... just not to the Fresh Prince. Carlton and the 2 girls were his kids, so he was a dad.

This debate may have even surpassed Whitesnake levels.
Well, they were fucking wrong in that case. They would have been correct if the question referenced "father" instead of "dad."

Any dude with a working dick can be a father. But it takes a real man to be a dad and be that loving, caring, supportive figure in someone's life.

Uncle Phil is ABSOLUTELY Will's dad in that show. He's just not Will's father.
 
Well the debate came in because it was best TV dad and someone entered 'Uncle Phil', so some idolers contested that an uncle is not dad. However he WAS a dad on the show.... just not to the Fresh Prince. Carlton and the 2 girls were his kids, so he was a dad.

This debate may have even surpassed Whitesnake levels.
Who was against him being a dad? He's totally a dad.
 
Who was against him being a dad? He's totally a dad.
I don't remember the parties involved but I'm pretty sure the contestant submitted the clip talking about him being a 'dad' to Will Smith. So even though he was a dad to the other 3 kids, the write up was focused on The Fresh Prince, to which he was not dad.

It stated a whole philosophical debate on what a dad is. It was deep shit!
 
I don't remember the parties involved but I'm pretty sure the contestant submitted the clip talking about him being a 'dad' to Will Smith. So even though he was a dad to the other 3 kids, the write up was focused on The Fresh Prince, to which he was not dad.

It stated a whole philosophical debate on what a dad is. It was deep shit!
He WAS Will's dad. He just wasn't Will's father. There is an entire world of difference between the two.

It's incredibly simple, idk how y'all could fuck it up (yes I do, I've met you people).

A father is a biological connection. A dad is an emotional/relational connection.
 
I don't remember the parties involved but I'm pretty sure the contestant submitted the clip talking about him being a 'dad' to Will Smith. So even though he was a dad to the other 3 kids, the write up was focused on The Fresh Prince, to which he was not dad.

It stated a whole philosophical debate on what a dad is. It was deep shit!
They're all wrong. He's the Fresh Prince's dad. Thank god GoodCat is judging this contest.....
 
.
He WAS Will's dad. He just wasn't Will's father. There is an entire world of difference between the two.

It's incredibly simple, idk how y'all could fuck it up (yes I do, I've met you people).

A father is a biological connection. A dad is an emotional/relational connection.
As you can see 😊....this particular subject is a dynamo.
It was never settled it will go on and armistice may have been drawn but the war has not over.
 
Back
Top