Tito Orcheese
MTM Junkie Idol Jesus
I like how you @ people in direct replies to them.


You mean the legendary band with MULTIPLE charting songs and albums?This debate may have even surpassed Whitesnake levels.
The very one!You mean the band with MULTIPLE charting songs and albums?
You mean the legendary band with MULTIPLE charting songs and albums?
Well, they were fucking wrong in that case. They would have been correct if the question referenced "father" instead of "dad."Well the debate came in because it was best TV dad and someone entered 'Uncle Phil', so some idolers contested that an uncle is not dad. However he WAS a dad on the show.... just not to the Fresh Prince. Carlton and the 2 girls were his kids, so he was a dad.
This debate may have even surpassed Whitesnake levels.
This is one of those times you need to thank God you didn't actually give me admin powers.You mean the legendary band with MULTIPLE charting songs and albums?
Who was against him being a dad? He's totally a dad.Well the debate came in because it was best TV dad and someone entered 'Uncle Phil', so some idolers contested that an uncle is not dad. However he WAS a dad on the show.... just not to the Fresh Prince. Carlton and the 2 girls were his kids, so he was a dad.
This debate may have even surpassed Whitesnake levels.
Did @Xamot every submit?
I definitely do..... I only talk to"DaleDad" once a week tho....but @cmvideo75 - most of you OGs have a dad who is also an uncle.
This is one of those times you need to thank God you didn't actually give me admin powers.
Post in thread 'Junkies Movies/Television Idol Game Thread' https://forum.mmajunkie.com/threads/junkies-movies-television-idol-game-thread.69999/post-2263393Who was against him being a dad? He's totally a dad.
I'll have to start writing mine in an English accent....bullocks! O'y ad a feel'n in me 'ed I did.
Absolutely horrible take by him. Truly terrible.Post in thread 'Junkies Movies/Television Idol Game Thread' https://forum.mmajunkie.com/threads/junkies-movies-television-idol-game-thread.69999/post-2263393
Looks like @goodcat1337 was the wrong judge here.
I don't remember the parties involved but I'm pretty sure the contestant submitted the clip talking about him being a 'dad' to Will Smith. So even though he was a dad to the other 3 kids, the write up was focused on The Fresh Prince, to which he was not dad.Who was against him being a dad? He's totally a dad.
He WAS Will's dad. He just wasn't Will's father. There is an entire world of difference between the two.I don't remember the parties involved but I'm pretty sure the contestant submitted the clip talking about him being a 'dad' to Will Smith. So even though he was a dad to the other 3 kids, the write up was focused on The Fresh Prince, to which he was not dad.
It stated a whole philosophical debate on what a dad is. It was deep shit!
They're all wrong. He's the Fresh Prince's dad. Thank god GoodCat is judging this contest.....I don't remember the parties involved but I'm pretty sure the contestant submitted the clip talking about him being a 'dad' to Will Smith. So even though he was a dad to the other 3 kids, the write up was focused on The Fresh Prince, to which he was not dad.
It stated a whole philosophical debate on what a dad is. It was deep shit!
As you can seeHe WAS Will's dad. He just wasn't Will's father. There is an entire world of difference between the two.
It's incredibly simple, idk how y'all could fuck it up (yes I do, I've met you people).
A father is a biological connection. A dad is an emotional/relational connection.