bconcrete
VolksFAGGIN
That's because I'm not judging and competing this time.This one feels more competitive and tense than Christmas Idol
#FullContactIdol
That's because I'm not judging and competing this time.This one feels more competitive and tense than Christmas Idol
as it should be. buckeys judging is like an extra submission.Wait what? I was meant to proof read? I just wrote my gut reaction with typos the lot - its up to you to work out what I thought of your attempt
the yogurt and granola thread been blowing up, I would post this there tooScores in.
Link it, I have some thoughts on chia seed pudding that should be shared.the yogurt and granola thread been blowing up, I would post this there too
I appreciate the censorship for competition integrity @Eranys (though the potential for an unchecked Orwellian-type regime in this forum is not unnoticed - i.e. I want to be moderator).Don’t count yourself out. I drew parallels to ***** ******* in my write up and totally forgot to layer in an autoerotic asphyxiation joke. Total amateur move in hindsight.
(I edited your post so you don't give away your entry to the judges.
-Eranys)
The TFF thread. Here's a link:Link it, I have some thoughts on chia seed pudding that should be shared.
but on the real, trig would be stoked to see some chia seed actionLink it, I have some thoughts on chia seed pudding that should be shared.
@Eranys is a half-Chinese, half-Norwegian Northern Canadian.I appreciate the censorship for competition integrity @Eranys (though the potential for an unchecked Orwellian-type regime in this forum is not unnoticed - i.e. I want to be moderator).
Come on, I’m the Iron Shiek. Just imagine the dissent I could suppress.
NO.lmao, terrible memory. That was 10 MFing years ago! And reading my explanation, if that was even me...... I even mentioned people had been complaining about judges not being specific to the category.
View attachment 306
What do you think a suitable 'answer' would be?NO.
You. Were. Wrong.
And must answer for that travesty of a judgment.
You tell me webs. You're the one playing Judge here.What do you think a suitable 'answer' would be?
JUST IN: @webble retires as judge from Junkie Idol.You tell me webs. You're the one playing Judge here.
What's an acceptable mea culpa for someone who has stubbornly clung to a patently incorrect position for a decade? Self administered swirlie in a public bathroom? Can only jerk off with sandpaper gloves for a month? Stick a can of CheezWiz up their butt and discharge the entire can?
First real test of your judgement, Your Honor. Let's see what you got.
What do you think a suitable 'answer' would be?
Fine, I retroactively give you +2 points for your submission! CongratsYou tell me webs. You're the one playing Judge here.
What's an acceptable mea culpa for someone who has stubbornly clung to a patently incorrect position for a decade? Self administered swirlie in a public bathroom? Can only jerk off with sandpaper gloves for a month? Stick a can of CheezWiz up their butt and discharge the entire can?
First real test of your judgement, Your Honor. Let's see what you got.
wow, impressive boulder they just marched over there
if that was even me
Oh, it wasn't mine. I wasn't here then.Fine, I retroactively give you +2 points for your submission! Congrats