ABB
Mega Ultra Ultimate Magnificent Chief Moderator
can I have those +2 points then? I badly need them.Oh, it wasn't mine. I wasn't here then.
I just like to fight with judges and be a general nuisance during these things.![]()
can I have those +2 points then? I badly need them.Oh, it wasn't mine. I wasn't here then.
I just like to fight with judges and be a general nuisance during these things.![]()
Sure, but you gotta earn em the hard way.can I have those +2 points then? I badly need them.
I have the vaseline on me but I left my SF slippers at homeSure, but you gotta earn em the hard way.
Get the Vaseline and knee pads.
we not gonna be able to have xmas idol this year at this rateScores are in, may God have mercy on your souls. And only took half the time @Tito Orcheese thought it would
I think next we should do a Greatest Hits Idol or Idol Redux.we not gonna be able to have xmas idol this year at this rate
The final category will be Christmas themedwe not gonna be able to have xmas idol this year at this rate
You're the judge that would disqualify Die Hard as a Christmas movieThe final category will be Christmas themed
You're the judge that would disqualify Die Hard as a Christmas movie
Bruce Willis doesn't know his nose from his asshole. He's no authority.
if you keep operating at this judging speed the final round will be in Ramedan 2027The final category will be Christmas themed
Can we have a 1-hit album category?I think next we should do a Greatest Hits Idol or Idol Redux.
We take the top/most contentious questions categories from past Idols, and relitigate them. We ban the winning answer (or a few if it's a highly populated round). Plus any other category specific stipulations that might be needed to make the category more competitive (like banning a certain singer or show or something if it's too easy and obvious).
Why not rehash some old ground in a new light?!
I got JUST the pick.Can we have a 1-hit album category?
i like to thank the judges for handing in the scores in a timely manner. Results will be up this weekend, and Round 2 Category Monday.
You still manage to fuck it up, even while cheating.Don't forget to DM me the category as per our agreement.
You still manage to fuck it up, even while cheating.
How very Tito of you.
Right? It's like 60% of the entrants didn't bother to read DWD's category.Scores are in, may God have mercy on your souls. And only took half the time @Tito Orcheese thought it would
I likenhiwneach shit gets further and further way from the hoop. LmaoA-game only this time!
![]()
watI likenhiwneach shit gets further and further way from the hoop. Lmao