It is settled. They are wrong, and they know it deep down in their hearts..
As you can see....this particular subject is a dynamo.
It was never settled it will go on and armistice may have been drawn but the war has not over.
It is settled. They are wrong, and they know it deep down in their hearts..
As you can see....this particular subject is a dynamo.
It was never settled it will go on and armistice may have been drawn but the war has not over.
It's not a dynamo!.
As you can see....this particular subject is a dynamo.
It was never settled it will go on and armistice may have been drawn but the war has not over.
I warned you webs...Oh god I'm scared about some of my judging now
Can I ask my Aunt?This is a well known distinction and has been long settled. Just ask any single mother.
Post in thread 'Junkies Movies/Television Idol Game Thread' https://forum.mmajunkie.com/threads/junkies-movies-television-idol-game-thread.69999/post-2263393
Looks like @goodcat1337 was the wrong judge here.
I think @Nastycrow should post more Whitesnake hitsSurprisingly emotional scene with some good acting from that show. I didn't watch it much, but I've seen that clip a few times here and there.
Any more old Idol arguments we can start back up today?
He won't have to look far, just grab the 1987 album. They're all there. ON THE SAME (SINGULAR) ALBUM.I think @Nastycrow should post more Whitesnake hits
Yes...I thought its weird thats it is its own page and not just a sticky on the OTs.Shiiiiiit.... I'm not getting any notifications for this thread. Didn't realize Idol had its own special section of the forums now! I was looking for it in the OT and just realized now that I've missed 10 days of Idol posts. Boo on me. Anyway, got the submissions and will be judging the dreck over lunch.
Fixed...Well, so did OSU, DWD, and Cmvid. The only one that got it right was (per usual) rhino.
Thats how important it is, its out grown OTYes...I thought its weird thats it is its own page and not just a sticky on the OTs.
I was the only one who graded it correctly which is the joke here.
bothI like how you @ people in direct replies to them.![]()
both
barrels
Oh god I'm scared about some of my judging now
He won't have to look far, just grab the 1987 album. They're all there. ON THE SAME (SINGULAR) ALBUM.
You know, I will say, it's sad that @TheIronSheik had a better argument than any of you scrubs.
gotta stare at that one a bit to see how long they were in the fireGood god! Lol