Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

Not for THAT album:


Also from another album:


CHECKMATE!!!
Oh yeah, #53 on the US singles board and #13 in the UK, WHAT A HIT, WOW!!!

Unless you're talking about the re-recorded version, which WAS ONLY POPULAR BECAUSE OF THEIR HIT 1987 ALBUM.

Oh, what a checkmate, the song barely fucking registered until they were already popular, PROVING THE SONG ITSELF WASNT A FUCKING HIT.

Pigeon chess like this, I'm surprised you're not Scottish 🙄
 
Oh yeah, #53 on the US singles board and #13 in the UK, WHAT A HIT, WOW!!!

Unless you're talking about the re-recorded version, which WAS ONLY POPULAR BECAUSE OF THEIR HIT 1987 ALBUM.

Oh, what a checkmate, the song barely fucking registered until they were already popular, PROVING THE SONG ITSELF WASNT A FUCKING HIT.

Pigeon chess like this, I'm surprised you're not Scottish 🙄


Chequem8!
 
i end this one, as i end the other famous debate:
What is a woman?

i hope i could help
z6o925F.gif
 
Nah hes still roaming the state of South Carolina trying to find kickstart even though the last time I checked Walmart had it in stock in the city he asked for. I forgot to tell him that though. Shhh
is this now your new avatar?
if so... what was the old one? 🤣
 
Back
Top