Probably.I'm going out this round....
No it's me. You're targeting me this time, thinking killing me quick will make me go quiet.Probably.
You? Go quiet?No it's me. You're targeting me this time, thinking killing me quick will make me go quiet.
I don't go to that Walmart, it's the 2nd most ghetto Walmart in the upstate. Nothing comes close to Berea, but Greer is still pretty bad.Nah hes still roaming the state of South Carolina trying to find kickstart even though the last time I checked Walmart had it in stock in the city he asked for. I forgot to tell him that though. Shhh
I think the judging will be in 48 hours from submission deadline for this roundGo on vacation for 17 days, come back and the first round is still not judged.
New site, same old retarded game...
Don't sit there thinking you can avoid answering for your past judging malpractice. We demand an explanation.I don't go to that Walmart, it's the 2nd most ghetto Walmart in the upstate. Nothing comes close to Berea, but Greer is still pretty bad.
Also, I'm only planning on taking 9 days, not 10.
You should complain to the site staff.Go on vacation for 17 days, come back and the first round is still not judged.
New site, same old retarded game...
You should complain to the site staff.
Are you trying to give Ulf a stroke?Can you use your special powers to get into @goodcat1337's DMs, give every submission 14 pts, and send them through?
I think this is correct; aren't we in the group stage to start off?I don't think anyone's going out this round, so the good news is you'll all have a second chance to prove just how awful your submissions are.
Are you trying to give Ulf a stroke?
I think this is correct; aren't we in the group stage to start off?

Waitaminute.I don't think anyone's going out this round, so the good news is you'll all have a second chance to prove just how awful your submissions are.
If you tank the first few rounds, you still wouldn't be around for the bracket rounds. Do you even sports, bro?Waitaminute.
If this is true, why did I take it seriously? I could tank the first few rounds, and then be the surprise Cinderella story in the bracket rounds! Goddammit.
Tell that to Holeydel saying no ones getting eliminated!If you tank the first few rounds, you still wouldn't be around for the bracket rounds. Do you even sports, bro?
If you tank the first few rounds, you still wouldn't be around for the bracket rounds. Do you even sports, bro?
Tell that to Holeydel saying no ones getting eliminated!
Fuckin nerd.Everyone outside the top 8 will be eliminated after round 3.