Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

Nah hes still roaming the state of South Carolina trying to find kickstart even though the last time I checked Walmart had it in stock in the city he asked for. I forgot to tell him that though. Shhh
I don't go to that Walmart, it's the 2nd most ghetto Walmart in the upstate. Nothing comes close to Berea, but Greer is still pretty bad.

Also, I'm only planning on taking 9 days, not 10.
 
I don't think anyone's going out this round, so the good news is you'll all have a second chance to prove just how awful your submissions are.
Waitaminute.

If this is true, why did I take it seriously? I could tank the first few rounds, and then be the surprise Cinderella story in the bracket rounds! Goddammit.
 
Waitaminute.

If this is true, why did I take it seriously? I could tank the first few rounds, and then be the surprise Cinderella story in the bracket rounds! Goddammit.
If you tank the first few rounds, you still wouldn't be around for the bracket rounds. Do you even sports, bro?
 
Back
Top