Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

Xmas idol can start 10/1/27 to be done in time for Christmas
we were gonna try and do halloween idol this year but this shit keeps on dragging. it's become so old that the finalists are sick of it. @Eranys is so done he lays down on the kitchen floor.
 
q361gL3.gif
 
idk, likely a lack of invitation to a board of directors meeting. and Israel. @a-mart did something again to fuck up the natural order of the world.
Yeah he gets pretty testy for just an every day citizen. I stopped floating over there as he gets too upset with me when I drop the G word or any other reference to apartheid or oppression. Good thing I do not know Booby Kraft or any of his rich friends. I'd get cancelled too, like my boy Mack.
 
Yeah he gets pretty testy for just an every day citizen. I stopped floating over there as he gets too upset with me when I drop the G word or any other reference to apartheid or oppression. Good thing I do not know Booby Kraft or any of his rich friends. I'd get cancelled too, like my boy Mack.
He seemed to love everything that was evil. He'd suck Hamas' dick if they had one that wasn't stuck in a sheep or a 10-year-old boy.
 
I'm really, really hoping this is satire.
It's not, but I am not going to turn this thread political. I get that we all have made up our minds and I am in the minority here, so no need to create an argument where neither of us will change or consider changing our minds.
 
Back
Top