WAR

Show me one instance of him being OPENLY anti-semitic? Not just you misinterpreting his words or actions. Also, what are the other terrible positions?
Macklemore.jpeg
 
It seemed pretty clear that they were not doing ordinary sightseeing. Just because they had no explosives doesn't mean they are innocent. There is no cultural barrier to understanding that 5 military aged males in multiple vans packed with canisters of gasoline approaching a secured military installation would be viewed suspiciously. There is no country in the world where this would not be understood.
i received 6 stars in GTA for way less!
 
Every Western nation questioned the integrity of that vote for Hamas, even though no opposition parties in Gaza did
Citations needed. Everything I have ever read and seen shows overwhelming support for Hamas in Gaza. I have honestly never read anything else. You are believing what you want to here, man. Hamas is Gaza. Gaza is Hamas. This is not controversial.


But I guess, you are right that they actually filled in check marks on a ballot 20 years ago. None since. Funny how self-determination is not self-determination when your more powerful neighbor doesn't like the results of your self-determination.
Dude, you are woefully misinformed on this issue. I don't even see any point in talking to you about this further as you believe propaganda and fantasy.


Show me one instance of him being OPENLY anti-semitic? Not just you misinterpreting his words or actions. Also, what are the other terrible positions?
Brick beat me to it. Again, this one isn't really controversial if you are actually paying attention to events and facts.

I must hate all of "them" because I criticize a terrible regime and its defenders, question its motives, and point out the hypocrisy of their pre-emptive "defensive" war mongering.
No, a careful analysis of your words over time and your support for people who are openly antisemitic. See Macklemore. Now, I don't discount the possibility that you are parading these figures without doing actual research, but that further reinforces the fact that you are simply misinformed or ignoring information that is inconvenient to your world view.
 
They fact that Ulf had no idea just shows you the reporting on this. Had he appeared in blackface or something, forget about it, insta-cancel. But apparently this was not relevant background to the issue, lol.
I saw it. But honestly, dressing like this does not make him antisemitic in itself. Poor choice, like black face (remember when Tad Danson did it, then continued to get jobs and not cancelled), but all his communications after this point to contrition and nothing that would resemble actual anti-semitism.

He explained that he randomly chose the elements of the outfit so that he could disguise himself and move freely around during the secret show.

"I acknowledge how the costume could, within a context of stereotyping, be ascribed to a Jewish caricature," he wrote.

"I am here to say that it was absolutely not my intention and unfortunately at the time I did not foresee the costume to be viewed in such regard."

Pictures from the concert show Macklemore wearing a black wig, beard and a fake hooked nose.

The musician added: "I'm saddened that this story, or any of my choices, would lead to any form of negativity."
 
They fact that Ulf had no idea just shows you the reporting on this. Had he appeared in blackface or something, forget about it, insta-cancel. But apparently this was not relevant background to the issue, lol.
I can easily believe him missing it due to exactly what you said. The part that troubles me is throwing yourself behind someone's name like that without fully understanding who you're backing. This is excusable for the very young, but not for someone of Ulf's intelligence and age, and that is the source of my disappointment.
 
I would cut military spending by 80% from Trump's current $1.5T military budget and eliminate all military foreign aid. Not only would we still pay as much for our military as any other country in the world, we would reduce TOTAL healthcare expenditures by US citizens by over $1T, allowing monthly premiums for care and co-pays to be drastically reduced.
Probably the dumbest idea I have ever read on these forums
What globalistic policies? America First means Fuck everyone else, which is why I believe that the most industrialized nation on the planet join every single other industrialized nation on the planet by providing healthcare to its citizens. 2/3's of Americans agree with me.
Did you just make up that number? 2/3 of Americans do not want socialized healthcare. Canada's socialized healthcare is absolute shit and we have 8.5 times more people. Think how fucked up that would be
 
Probably the dumbest idea I have ever read on these forums

Did you just make up that number? 2/3 of Americans do not want socialized healthcare. Canada's socialized healthcare is absolute shit and we have 8.5 times more people. Think how fucked up that would be
Wonder how long the whackadoos that would run the hypothetical socialized healthcare would input assisted euthanesia. For the obese.
 
They fact that Ulf had no idea just shows you the reporting on this. Had he appeared in blackface or something, forget about it, insta-cancel. But apparently this was not relevant background to the issue, lol.

Why would there be wall to wall reporting about something that happened well over a decade ago?

The fact that I saw as much coverage as I did over it in the last news cycle was bizarre to me.

It would be like everyone going apeshit now over Jimmy Kimmel doing the Karl Malone thing over a decade ago, because of a comment he made. It happened forever ago, he addressed it in real time, he's addressed it since... thought we had all moved on?

Also... why isn't Jimmy Kimmel cancelled? 🤔

1790801894539.png
 
Can you imagine how long you would have to wait to see the doctor so you can get euthanized for being a fat fuck.
Any attempt to have 100% full coverage socialized health care for our country of nearly 400 million fat fucks will require some combination of the below:

1) Mandatory health and fitness requirements for everyone working at a job or risk being fired (the Japanese method)
2) Ballooning debt that no one will be able to fix (we are already here. this is also the Japanese method)
3) Encouraged euthanasia and/or population reduction (the Canadian method)
4) A completely broken health care system where getting non-lifesaving surgeries required for bare minimum standard of living (such as getting a broken leg or an ACL tear treated) takes a six month waiting period (the British method)
5) Enslaving and colonizing other countries and putting their population to work until they die, using extracted resources to support the people said state considers 'human' (previously the Roman, Belgian, Stalinist, and British method, possibly the future Chinese method)
6) Discovering some in-demand resource in abundance that the rest of the world needs, and actually exporting it for profit (the Scandinavian and Gulf Arab method)

Unless there is fucking Vibranium or massive Tungsten lodes buried in Yellowstone, we don't have good options here.
 
Why would there be wall to wall reporting about something that happened well over a decade ago?

The fact that I saw as much coverage as I did over it in the last news cycle was bizarre to me.

It would be like everyone going apeshit now over Jimmy Kimmel doing the Karl Malone thing over a decade ago, because of a comment he made. It happened forever ago, he addressed it in real time, he's addressed it since... thought we had all moved on?

Also... why isn't Jimmy Kimmel cancelled? 🤔

View attachment 1823
I said nothing suggesting there be "wall to wall coverage" so that's a quite a straw man. But in the articles pitting Macklemore as a hero of Gaza vs. Sheeran the corporate shill, it seems that picture it would be a valid data point to put some context around why this guy was removed from the tour. It wasn't one speech from one night and suddenly boom, he's done.

The Kimmel thing wasn't just "over 10 years ago," it was about 30 years ago, so that got him a bit more grace. 1990s vs. 2014 were radically different times in this regard. Also, had he engaged in more recent racist behavior, the constant blackface thing certainly would have contributed to a cancellation. To my knowledge, Kimmel hasn't done that so it's not relevant to anything going on now, while Macklemore has continued his antisemitic borderline retarded rhetoric about phantom genocide and non-existent apartheid pretty consistently.
 
Back
Top