Crete's Corner

Yup, that's the thing with the wet wipes... it's fine if you use 1-3 of them to supplement your normal wiping.

Idiots will use half a crate and flush them, then wonder why their line is clogged.

"It says they are flushable!!!"
they're not flushable, even if they say they are. the wipe companies did some serious damage with that claim. if they were flushable and broke down efficiently as TP does, they wouldn't work as baby wipes, you'd have shit on your hands every time you changed the baby.
 
I can't believe they made it a week. These are the people that will die first in the apocalypse.
right? I recall thinking the same - how TF did you not have a full-on clog within 1 day. Diapers expand more than anything else out there besides foam insulation. not sure how it took a week to fully shut down a 4" waste line.
 
Per Gemini:

I get angry emails (not to me directly, to all owners/renters) from our property manger at least once every 4 months.

I guess they are more universally despised than I realized.
 
they're not flushable, even if they say they are. the wipe companies did some serious damage with that claim. if they were flushable and broke down efficiently as TP does, they wouldn't work as baby wipes, you'd have shit on your hands every time you changed the baby.

I agree, with those things it's not a matter of if they week eventually cause clogs... it's when and how bad is it going to be?
 
property manger
mxqb71s6qbulbght9dii.jpg
 
Back
Top