Crete's Corner

Presumably because they dry it after the bidet? It's the leaving it wet that causes problems. But I don't use either and never will, so there's that.
I'll admit my reluctance to use bidets is solely based around the fact that I have the worst luck with appliances/electronics.

I'm convinced I'd have it for a week and it would go haywire and just hydro-colonoscopy me on a Saturday morning after my cheat meal and ruin my week.
 
I'll admit my reluctance to use bidets is solely based around the fact that I have the worst luck with appliances/electronics.

I'm convinced I'd have it for a week and it would go haywire and just hydro-colonoscopy me on a Saturday morning after my cheat meal and ruin my week.
Even I'm able to use ours wo any mishaps.
 
Presumably because they dry it after the bidet? It's the leaving it wet that causes problems. But I don't use either and never will, so there's that.
Even for that groundhogs day wiping affair? you know the one - where every wipe is the same smear as the one before and you're gonna run out of toilet paper before you ever see a clean square? then you're ripping apart the cardboard from the roll just to try and get there before you start cycling through washcloths and hand towels?

even then you won't use one of your kids wipes?

come on man.
 
I'll admit my reluctance to use bidets is solely based around the fact that I have the worst luck with appliances/electronics.

I'm convinced I'd have it for a week and it would go haywire and just hydro-colonoscopy me on a Saturday morning after my cheat meal and ruin my week.
bro - only the gym bathroom is worth of that delivery
 
Those are terrible for you. Doctors warn against using wet wipes unless you also plan to put diaper cream on yourself.

It's more plumbers and property managers that rant against then than doctors.
 
saw em at Costco the other day. Looks like the same thing as a baby wipe but 3x the cost.
yeah! same with condoms and balloons!
Or rice crispys and sawdust!
Those greedy companies are out to fuck us, but i got my balloons ready for protection!
 
saw em at Costco the other day. Looks like the same thing as a baby wipe but 3x the cost.

Not that I use them, but yes... you're paying between 75-300% more solely for the marketing
 
It's more plumbers and property managers that rant against then than doctors.
people are stupid Buckey. don't flush anything but TP along with your poo n pee. it's that simple.

but people just don't know that, it's out of sight out of mind. I got a call from an angry client a few years ago about sewer clog on a recently finished project. snaking was the urgentest of the urgent, he had a 1 week old newborn. snaked it, full on clog, couldn't get the snake through. called my buddy with a sewer camera. he comes over, pushed the camera through to the clog, and Jesus fucking christ: a weeks work of baby diapers that the client had been flushing down the toilet. the fucking idiot had no idea he couldn't flush full fucking diapers down the toilet. that's how stupid people are when it comes to gravity waste systems.
 
people are stupid Buckey. don't flush anything but TP along with your poo n pee. it's that simple.

but people just don't know that, it's out of sight out of mind. I got a call from an angry client a few years ago about sewer clog on a recently finished project. snaking was the urgentest of the urgent, he had a 1 week old newborn. snaked it, full on clog, couldn't get the snake through. called my buddy with a sewer camera. he comes over, pushed the camera through to the clog, and Jesus fucking christ: a weeks work of baby diapers that the client had been flushing down the toilet. the fucking idiot had no idea he couldn't flush full fucking diapers down the toilet. that's how stupid people are when it comes to gravity waste systems.

Yup, that's the thing with the wet wipes... it's fine if you use 1-3 of them to supplement your normal wiping.

Idiots will use half a crate and flush them, then wonder why their line is clogged.

"It says they are flushable!!!"
 
It's more plumbers and property managers that rant against then than doctors.
Per Gemini:

Yes, many colorectal surgeons and dermatologists warn against the routine use of wet wipes for adult personal hygiene


. [1, 2]

Why Doctors Warn Against Wet Wipes
    • Skin Irritation and Dermatitis: Ingredients like fragrances, alcohol, and preservatives (such as parabens or methylisothiazolinone) can cause allergic reactions, dryness, burning, and itchy rashes around the delicate perianal area. [1, 2, 3]
    • Microbiome Disruption: Wipes can strip away beneficial bacteria, creating an imbalance that encourages harmful bacterial or fungal growth. [1, 2]
    • Trapped Moisture: People often use a wet wipe and pull up their underwear immediately, leaving residual moisture that festers and mimics or worsens conditions like hemorrhoids and anal fissures. [1, 2, 3]
 
saw em at Costco the other day. Looks like the same thing as a baby wipe but 3x the cost.
Yep. I also don't get the appeal. At some point in the past few years, I remember using one when there was no more toilet paper left. That was a cold and unpleasant experience I do not wish to repeat. I don't get the allure of having a wet ass and paying extra for it.
 
people are stupid Buckey. don't flush anything but TP along with your poo n pee. it's that simple.

but people just don't know that, it's out of sight out of mind. I got a call from an angry client a few years ago about sewer clog on a recently finished project. snaking was the urgentest of the urgent, he had a 1 week old newborn. snaked it, full on clog, couldn't get the snake through. called my buddy with a sewer camera. he comes over, pushed the camera through to the clog, and Jesus fucking christ: a weeks work of baby diapers that the client had been flushing down the toilet. the fucking idiot had no idea he couldn't flush full fucking diapers down the toilet. that's how stupid people are when it comes to gravity waste systems.
I can't believe they made it a week. These are the people that will die first in the apocalypse.
 
Back
Top