Those are terrible for you. Doctors warn against using wet wipes unless you also plan to put diaper cream on yourself.Did anyone say dude wipes?
So... Supersoaking your asshole with a bidet is a-ok, but wiping it with a wet tissue is bad. Wat.Those are terrible for you. Doctors warn against using wet wipes unless you also plan to put diaper cream on yourself.
Presumably because they dry it after the bidet? It's the leaving it wet that causes problems. But I don't use either and never will, so there's that.So... Supersoaking your asshole with a bidet is a-ok, but wiping it with a wet tissue is bad. Wat.
I'll admit my reluctance to use bidets is solely based around the fact that I have the worst luck with appliances/electronics.Presumably because they dry it after the bidet? It's the leaving it wet that causes problems. But I don't use either and never will, so there's that.
Even I'm able to use ours wo any mishaps.I'll admit my reluctance to use bidets is solely based around the fact that I have the worst luck with appliances/electronics.
I'm convinced I'd have it for a week and it would go haywire and just hydro-colonoscopy me on a Saturday morning after my cheat meal and ruin my week.
saw em at Costco the other day. Looks like the same thing as a baby wipe but 3x the cost.Those are terrible for you. Doctors warn against using wet wipes unless you also plan to put diaper cream on yourself.
Even for that groundhogs day wiping affair? you know the one - where every wipe is the same smear as the one before and you're gonna run out of toilet paper before you ever see a clean square? then you're ripping apart the cardboard from the roll just to try and get there before you start cycling through washcloths and hand towels?Presumably because they dry it after the bidet? It's the leaving it wet that causes problems. But I don't use either and never will, so there's that.
bro - only the gym bathroom is worth of that deliveryI'll admit my reluctance to use bidets is solely based around the fact that I have the worst luck with appliances/electronics.
I'm convinced I'd have it for a week and it would go haywire and just hydro-colonoscopy me on a Saturday morning after my cheat meal and ruin my week.
you don't consider filling up your water bottle with it a mishap?Even I'm able to use ours wo any mishaps.
Those are terrible for you. Doctors warn against using wet wipes unless you also plan to put diaper cream on yourself.
yeah! same with condoms and balloons!saw em at Costco the other day. Looks like the same thing as a baby wipe but 3x the cost.
saw em at Costco the other day. Looks like the same thing as a baby wipe but 3x the cost.
people are stupid Buckey. don't flush anything but TP along with your poo n pee. it's that simple.It's more plumbers and property managers that rant against then than doctors.
solid math Buckey!Not that I use them, but yes... you're paying between 75-300% more solely for the marketing
people are stupid Buckey. don't flush anything but TP along with your poo n pee. it's that simple.
but people just don't know that, it's out of sight out of mind. I got a call from an angry client a few years ago about sewer clog on a recently finished project. snaking was the urgentest of the urgent, he had a 1 week old newborn. snaked it, full on clog, couldn't get the snake through. called my buddy with a sewer camera. he comes over, pushed the camera through to the clog, and Jesus fucking christ: a weeks work of baby diapers that the client had been flushing down the toilet. the fucking idiot had no idea he couldn't flush full fucking diapers down the toilet. that's how stupid people are when it comes to gravity waste systems.
Per Gemini:It's more plumbers and property managers that rant against then than doctors.
Yes, many colorectal surgeons and dermatologists warn against the routine use of wet wipes for adult personal hygiene
. [1, 2]
Why Doctors Warn Against Wet Wipes
- Skin Irritation and Dermatitis: Ingredients like fragrances, alcohol, and preservatives (such as parabens or methylisothiazolinone) can cause allergic reactions, dryness, burning, and itchy rashes around the delicate perianal area. [1, 2, 3]
Yep. I also don't get the appeal. At some point in the past few years, I remember using one when there was no more toilet paper left. That was a cold and unpleasant experience I do not wish to repeat. I don't get the allure of having a wet ass and paying extra for it.saw em at Costco the other day. Looks like the same thing as a baby wipe but 3x the cost.
I can't believe they made it a week. These are the people that will die first in the apocalypse.people are stupid Buckey. don't flush anything but TP along with your poo n pee. it's that simple.
but people just don't know that, it's out of sight out of mind. I got a call from an angry client a few years ago about sewer clog on a recently finished project. snaking was the urgentest of the urgent, he had a 1 week old newborn. snaked it, full on clog, couldn't get the snake through. called my buddy with a sewer camera. he comes over, pushed the camera through to the clog, and Jesus fucking christ: a weeks work of baby diapers that the client had been flushing down the toilet. the fucking idiot had no idea he couldn't flush full fucking diapers down the toilet. that's how stupid people are when it comes to gravity waste systems.