Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

Can we cut the prelims down to four days for submissions? If real life gets in the the way of a forum game, you're telling me that you care about real life more than a forum game...and that is unacceptable.
I had mine done and dusted in 2.5 days, I didn’t submit it until yesterday cuz I knew there would be too many people that wouldn’t have put their full entries in yet, but there has been certain rounds where I’ve had to complete it on deadline day. Life can get in the way and some rounds are way more harder than others sometimes so I get it.
 
I had mine done and dusted in 2.5 days, I didn’t submit it until yesterday cuz I knew there would be too many people that wouldn’t have put their full entries in yet, but there has been certain rounds where I’ve had to complete it on deadline day. Life can get in the way and some rounds are way more harder than others sometimes so I get it.

Ya, I'm just fkn around.
 
tenor.gif
 
Shiiiiiit.... I'm not getting any notifications for this thread. Didn't realize Idol had its own special section of the forums now! I was looking for it in the OT and just realized now that I've missed 10 days of Idol posts. Boo on me. Anyway, got the submissions and will be judging the dreck over lunch.
 
Shiiiiiit.... I'm not getting any notifications for this thread. Didn't realize Idol had its own special section of the forums now! I was looking for it in the OT and just realized now that I've missed 10 days of Idol posts. Boo on me. Anyway, got the submissions and will be judging the dreck over lunch.
Good, good, I look forward to yelling at you and taking out the rage of my life on your capricious and arbitrary scoring.

And just fyi, I got a LOT of rage inducing things in life atm, so, you know... Wear a cup.
 
Good, good, I look forward to yelling at you and taking out the rage of my life on your capricious and arbitrary scoring.

And just fyi, I got a LOT of rage inducing things in life atm, so, you know... Wear a cup.
how effective is a cup against bites?
 
Back
Top