motives
Itsy Bitsy Tiny Weiner
This^^. Used to just go over toit's hard to find full fights
YouTube or MMA core and boom. Any fight I wanted. God dang hassle finding full fights now days.
This^^. Used to just go over toit's hard to find full fights
I believe that easily. With the volume of work he has produced, I can't imagine you could keep finding good, original ideas after so long. I've also heard that some of his best work was done when he was still doing a bunch of coke of drinking heavily in the 80's. Also easily believable. Great art throughout history has been done through the haze of drug binges. I've been hesitant to read any of his newer stuff for these reasons.I'll throw a controversial take out there:
I think King has been riding his own coattails this entire millennium.
I can't give exact dates, but I feel comfortable saying that all of his post-2000s stuff I've read is Ass on Toast, especially when compared to pre-2k King.
Got mine locked alreadyThis^^. Used to just go over to
YouTube or MMA core and boom. Any fight I wanted. God dang hassle finding full fights now days.
I agree. No curve.
didn't he get sober at some point? wasn't he on coke an booze for a long time?I'll throw a controversial take out there:
I think King has been riding his own coattails this entire millennium.
I can't give exact dates, but I feel comfortable saying that all of his post-2000s stuff I've read is Ass on Toast, especially when compared to pre-2k King.
And how!didn't he get sober at some point? wasn't he on coke an booze for a long time?
Stephen King got sober in 1987 after his wife, Tabitha, and his family staged a stark intervention. She emptied a garbage can containing his drug and alcohol evidence—including beer cans, cocaine, and prescription pills—in front of him and gave him an ultimatum to get helpdidn't he get sober at some point? wasn't he on coke an booze for a long time?
I found that there is a golden hour of writing that comes after being really drunk. There's this window while I'm starting to sober up where brilliant writing comes through. I've also found that I really, really miss smoking whilst writing. Getting up and pacing while smoking really helps to get over humps when writing. And the nicotine also seemed to really stimulate thought.Stephen King got sober in 1987 after his wife, Tabitha, and his family staged a stark intervention. She emptied a garbage can containing his drug and alcohol evidence—including beer cans, cocaine, and prescription pills—in front of him and gave him an ultimatum to get help
ever try those Zyn nicotine pouches? I have a can and use one every few months, they're goodI found that there is a golden hour of writing that comes after being really drunk. There's this window while I'm starting to sober up where brilliant writing comes through. I've also found that I really, really miss smoking whilst writing. Getting up and pacing while smoking really helps to get over humps when writing. And the nicotine also seemed to really stimulate thought.
Remind me again how you guys do it and I'll try that.Your pictures are the greatest mystery this forum has ever known.....
Can't do that for the same reason you can't drink a beer. Nicotine is something that will grab ahold of me if it is available so freely in a pouch like that. And I never want to have to quit nicotine again.ever try those Zyn nicotine pouches? I have a can and use one every few months, they're good
Yeah, that's not happening.The judges are going to take a long time with this one. They will be needing to watch a lot of fights. Could potentially be eight 5 round fights to watch.
Remind me again how you guys do it and I'll try that.
I use imgflip.com , and that is the easiest one to use in my opinion. Unless you already have an imgur account. But imgflip is super easy:Remind me again how you guys do it and I'll try that.
I understand. Your schedule is nightmarishly busy.Yeah, that's not happening.
I think there's a connection to It with the car in Christine, or so I think I read.The first book I ever read was Christine by King about a car possessed by a supernatural force. Not one of his best obviously, but at the time I thought it was the best story ever. When I saw a movie about it on tv I got all excited thinking it’ll be just as good as the book. Huge letdown. I find there’s more in books than actual films of them but not surprising trying to cram everything in 1.5 hours of a movie.
I'm flying with Allegiant next week. I'll let you know!
Starting Tuesday, I'll be on vacation until Colorado until August 4th. I figured I could judge something like last round or the one before with no problem, but no chance I'm spending hours watching old fights I've probably seen before with my face stuck in a tablet/phone while on vacation.I understand. Your schedule is nightmarishly busy.
The first ed. (short one) was edited HEAVILY by the editors before its release in 1978. We only got the full version in 1990. Same editor.I did! Read my second paragraph in the quote there. I never read abridged versions of anything, so I got the longer one without hesitation.
I liked The Stand quite a bit, but I think It is so far my favorite of his work that I have read.