MMAFTM13
Well-known member
For sure. Goodcat even moreThe judges are going to take a long time with this one. They will be needing to watch a lot of fights. Could potentially be eight 5 round fights to watch.
For sure. Goodcat even moreThe judges are going to take a long time with this one. They will be needing to watch a lot of fights. Could potentially be eight 5 round fights to watch.
That's one part that worries me. Will the judges get fatigued watching full fights to score?highlights should be alright, use what's ever available.
I wish HKOG was judging now. It’ll mean he will definitely not know a fighter outside the UFC.That's one part that worries me. Will the judges get fatigued watching full fights to score?
I'll make sure to tell @HKOG toI wish HKOG was judging now. It’ll mean he will definitely not know a fighter outside the UFC.
Yes.Can I be arsed cooking dinner tonight or will I just eat out?
Is it still the same knockout stage?Despite the challenge of this one, I'm feeling confident. I feel like Rhino has the edge on me in movies and music, but I'm betting my MMA knowledge is deeper. I used to watch a lot of obscure fights before I had kids.
It's the third and final round of the head to head part. This round will determine who advances between me and Rhino.Is it still the same knockout stage?
Trounced him in the first round, but he did slightly better in the second. With my current lead, I'm feeling confident right now.I thought you retired the self-proclaimed "goat" already
careful now, yous up against Rhino Britanica. He's got pockets of expertise buried in other pockets.Despite the challenge of this one, I'm feeling confident. I feel like Rhino has the edge on me in movies and music, but I'm betting my MMA knowledge is deeper. I used to watch a lot of obscure fights before I had kids.
Nah, I checked. There's some old Disney World tickets, a Superman keychain, an open roll of Butter Rum Lifesavers, and a rape whistle.careful now, yous up against Rhino Britanica. He's got pockets of expertise buried in other pockets.
NO.would it be better if the judges score the submissions on a curve? like relative to all the submissions?
yeah well that's all you need to close the straight of hormuz and fuck up a lotta shit for a lotta peeps. dawg.Nah, I checked. There's some old Disney World tickets, a Superman keychain, an open roll of Butter Rum Lifesavers, and a rape whistle.
Definition of famous?we'll make it more challenging, cant be famous at any time
You would be correct. Im fooked.Despite the challenge of this one, I'm feeling confident. I feel like Rhino has the edge on me in movies and music, but I'm betting my MMA knowledge is deeper. I used to watch a lot of obscure fights before I had kids.
yeah we don't want any of that, less recognizable names and greater the fight= better scoreDefinition of famous?
MMA famous or world famous? Conor McGregor s world famous but there are 100 UFC fighters that are MMA famous but casuals ha e NO idea who they are.
Maybe 10 pages late, but read The Stand next. The longer edition.I actually didn't really like Salem's Lot. I chose it based on it being a fan favorite, but I did not like it nearly as much as It.
I forgot to mention I had read The Stand, too, and did like that one a lot. So far, It and The Stand are my two favorites.
The Gunslinger was as bad as I had heard, and I was longing to finish that book. I like The Drawing of the Three much better. I have just started The Waste Lands.
I did read elsewhere that there would be a Father Callahan tie in somewhere in The Dark Tower series.
I did! Read my second paragraph in the quote there. I never read abridged versions of anything, so I got the longer one without hesitation.Maybe 10 pages late, but read The Stand next. The longer edition.
I'll throw a controversial take out there:I did! Read my second paragraph in the quote there. I never read abridged versions of anything, so I got the longer one without hesitation.
I liked The Stand quite a bit, but I think It is so far my favorite of his work that I have read.