ooooo???? teaseWait til you see next round!!
ooooo???? teaseWait til you see next round!!
Creepshow, Apt Pupil, Stand By Me, The Shawshank Redemption. The Running Man. King wrote them all.I haven't read too much King yet. I've read It, Salem's Lot, and a few of his novellas like The Mist.
No way I have actually seen 3 of those, I didnt know they were King. Is Misery him too?Creepshow, Apt Pupil, Stand By Me, The Shawshank Redemption. The Running Man. King wrote them all.
Then that invalidates every single entry submitted.If the plot was weaponized to get the desired ending, then it was fake. A fraud. Therefore the remorse was fraudulent.
#Archimedes
YepNo way I have actually seen 3 of those, I didnt know they were King. Is Misery him too?
the only "remorse" shown was by 1 judge who felt bad about holding a whole group of people up.Then that invalidates every single entry submitted.
I'm good with that, everyone gets a 0/10!
He has dozens of film adaptations. Three in 2025 alone.No way I have actually seen 3 of those, I didnt know they were King. Is Misery him too?
Yeah, but we have to penalize him for subpar judging.the only "remorse" shown was by 1 judge who felt bad about holding a whole group of people up.
Give that guy 40 points that don't matter.
T'was a strategic pick - I know Webble loves the movie as much as I do, I've picked it at least 3 times throughout Idols so I knew I'd be getting a good score from her. Rightly so too, cos it's an awesome pick. The only thing that would have made the scene better is if Farrell had his shirt off, amirite Webble?? Besides, call this a rebalance of the universe after I was docked points the last round for having made a judge research my pick. You're less than 0.7 a greater score per judge to get through the next round, it's not the disaster you think.Oh she fucked you too? Yeah me as well. Two 7s, a 6 to my opponent like he got and I would’ve been ok with that, still in contention, then her 10 pretty much killed me with 2.5 points behind going into the final round against a MMA overlord geekThat’s going to be difficult to beat.
I can’t fault her too much though. She’s been good to me in the last 2 idols and in Brugge is a fantastic movie but a 10 for that? Nah, that was a solid 7. 7/5 easily. Thing I’ve noticed with her judging is if she loves something, she’ll give good marks, regardless of the scene. Good scene for the category sure, but still not a 10 for me.
Going to have to pull off 9/10s by 3 judges and a solid 5.5/6 from Brick. Impossible feat.
I mean that would have helped ........#knowyourjudgesT'was a strategic pick - I know Webble loves the movie as much as I do, I've picked it at least 3 times throughout Idols so I knew I'd be getting a good score from her. Rightly so too, cos it's an awesome pick. The only thing that would have made the scene better is if Farrell had his shirt off, amirite Webble?? Besides, call this a rebalance of the universe after I was docked points the last round for having made a judge research my pick. You're less than 0.7 a greater score per judge to get through the next round, it's not the disaster you think.
Righto, onto more important stuff - how do I change my profile tag to MMA Overlord Geek?
Yeah, but we have to penalize him for subpar judging.
I penalize him 40 points for that, so he is also at a 0!
Look at us go, we should be judges!!!
#EqualityInAction
This reminds me, where's Pit?
I talked to him yesterday, he's all good, he's taking some decompression timeThis reminds me, where's Pit?
I hope the legendary win of Robert Whittaker hasn't driven him off
It's the opposite of THE MIST in that Kings version was the darker ending.Haven't read Cujo.
Yes. He wrote Misery. He also wrote all of these that either became movies or were written directly for screen. Tales from the Dark Side, The Lawn Mower Man, A Good Marriage, Mercy,No way I have actually seen 3 of those, I didnt know they were King. Is Misery him too?
Subpar judging?!?!?! I challenge you to a duel!!!Yeah, but we have to penalize him for subpar judging.
I penalize him 40 points for that, so he is also at a 0!
Look at us go, we should be judges!!!
#EqualityInAction
Accepted. I choose hand to hand combat in an airport parking lot.Subpar judging?!?!?! I challenge you to a duel!!!
I'm flying with Allegiant next week. I'll let you know!Accepted. I choose hand to hand combat in an airport parking lot.
Hold on tho, I need to find a new budget airline to get you on since Spirit shut down...
MOST murderous looking finish in an mma fight.Its MMA!