Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

Then that invalidates every single entry submitted.

I'm good with that, everyone gets a 0/10!
the only "remorse" shown was by 1 judge who felt bad about holding a whole group of people up.

Give that guy 40 points that don't matter.
 
the only "remorse" shown was by 1 judge who felt bad about holding a whole group of people up.

Give that guy 40 points that don't matter.
Yeah, but we have to penalize him for subpar judging.

I penalize him 40 points for that, so he is also at a 0!

Look at us go, we should be judges!!!

#EqualityInAction
 
Oh she fucked you too? Yeah me as well. Two 7s, a 6 to my opponent like he got and I would’ve been ok with that, still in contention, then her 10 pretty much killed me with 2.5 points behind going into the final round against a MMA overlord geek 🙄 That’s going to be difficult to beat.

I can’t fault her too much though. She’s been good to me in the last 2 idols and in Brugge is a fantastic movie but a 10 for that? Nah, that was a solid 7. 7/5 easily. Thing I’ve noticed with her judging is if she loves something, she’ll give good marks, regardless of the scene. Good scene for the category sure, but still not a 10 for me.

Going to have to pull off 9/10s by 3 judges and a solid 5.5/6 from Brick. Impossible feat.
T'was a strategic pick - I know Webble loves the movie as much as I do, I've picked it at least 3 times throughout Idols so I knew I'd be getting a good score from her. Rightly so too, cos it's an awesome pick. The only thing that would have made the scene better is if Farrell had his shirt off, amirite Webble?? Besides, call this a rebalance of the universe after I was docked points the last round for having made a judge research my pick. You're less than 0.7 a greater score per judge to get through the next round, it's not the disaster you think.

Righto, onto more important stuff - how do I change my profile tag to MMA Overlord Geek?
 
T'was a strategic pick - I know Webble loves the movie as much as I do, I've picked it at least 3 times throughout Idols so I knew I'd be getting a good score from her. Rightly so too, cos it's an awesome pick. The only thing that would have made the scene better is if Farrell had his shirt off, amirite Webble?? Besides, call this a rebalance of the universe after I was docked points the last round for having made a judge research my pick. You're less than 0.7 a greater score per judge to get through the next round, it's not the disaster you think.

Righto, onto more important stuff - how do I change my profile tag to MMA Overlord Geek?
I mean that would have helped ........#knowyourjudges
 
Yeah, but we have to penalize him for subpar judging.

I penalize him 40 points for that, so he is also at a 0!

Look at us go, we should be judges!!!

#EqualityInAction
true-i-agree.png
 
No way I have actually seen 3 of those, I didnt know they were King. Is Misery him too?
Yes. He wrote Misery.   He also wrote all of these that either became movies or were written directly for screen. Tales from the Dark Side, The Lawn Mower Man, A Good Marriage, Mercy,
Mr. Harrigan's Phone,
(based off of "If it Bleeds")
The Boogeyman, The Monkey,
Under the Dome
 
MOST murderous looking finish in an mma fight.
(Hendo/Bisping unavailable)
Show the most brutal looking finish you can find from any MMA match.
Use it as an example in your negative write up to IGNORANTLY portray MMA as unsafe ala the infamous "Human cock fighting" stance that Senator McCain once took.
You will be judged on the severity of your clip and the depth of your mixed martial arts ignorance.😆
 
Back
Top