Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

I wish HKOG was judging now. It’ll mean he will definitely not know a fighter outside the UFC.
I'll make sure to tell @HKOG to
burn-meme.jpg
 
Despite the challenge of this one, I'm feeling confident. I feel like Rhino has the edge on me in movies and music, but I'm betting my MMA knowledge is deeper. I used to watch a lot of obscure fights before I had kids.
 
Despite the challenge of this one, I'm feeling confident. I feel like Rhino has the edge on me in movies and music, but I'm betting my MMA knowledge is deeper. I used to watch a lot of obscure fights before I had kids.
Is it still the same knockout stage?

I thought you retired the self-proclaimed "goat" already
 
Despite the challenge of this one, I'm feeling confident. I feel like Rhino has the edge on me in movies and music, but I'm betting my MMA knowledge is deeper. I used to watch a lot of obscure fights before I had kids.
careful now, yous up against Rhino Britanica. He's got pockets of expertise buried in other pockets.
 
Nah, I checked. There's some old Disney World tickets, a Superman keychain, an open roll of Butter Rum Lifesavers, and a rape whistle.
yeah well that's all you need to close the straight of hormuz and fuck up a lotta shit for a lotta peeps. dawg.
 
I actually didn't really like Salem's Lot. I chose it based on it being a fan favorite, but I did not like it nearly as much as It.

I forgot to mention I had read The Stand, too, and did like that one a lot. So far, It and The Stand are my two favorites.

The Gunslinger was as bad as I had heard, and I was longing to finish that book. I like The Drawing of the Three much better. I have just started The Waste Lands.

I did read elsewhere that there would be a Father Callahan tie in somewhere in The Dark Tower series.
Maybe 10 pages late, but read The Stand next. The longer edition.
 
Maybe 10 pages late, but read The Stand next. The longer edition.
I did! Read my second paragraph in the quote there. I never read abridged versions of anything, so I got the longer one without hesitation.

I liked The Stand quite a bit, but I think It is so far my favorite of his work that I have read.
 
I did! Read my second paragraph in the quote there. I never read abridged versions of anything, so I got the longer one without hesitation.

I liked The Stand quite a bit, but I think It is so far my favorite of his work that I have read.
I'll throw a controversial take out there:

I think King has been riding his own coattails this entire millennium.

I can't give exact dates, but I feel comfortable saying that all of his post-2000s stuff I've read is Ass on Toast, especially when compared to pre-2k King.
 
Back
Top