Crete's Corner

I don't mean just your average nails, but those multiple inch ones. How the hell do they not gouge out their flesh when making a proper wiping motion? You'd think they would be breaking off constantly. This has perplexed me for decades.
I always hope they have a bidet, but my sister-in-law has the claws and definitely doesn't have a one.... I try to make sure I cook if we're getting together.
 
I don't know this for a fact because I have never used a bidet, but don't you still need to do some wiping afterwards? Wouldn't there just be watery shit all over your ass if you don't?

@Rhino78 help me out here. What's the process with your butt doucher?
Lol, I've never used one either, but the nice ones have a dryer. I feel like an end wipe would be necessary though.
 
I don't know this for a fact because I have never used a bidet, but don't you still need to do some wiping afterwards? Wouldn't there just be watery shit all over your ass if you don't?

@Rhino78 help me out here. What's the process with your butt doucher?
H20 sprays your booty hole and cleans out doodoo. No wet shit. You wipe to dry, every once in a while you wipe twice because reside might still be there.
 
H20 sprays your booty hole and cleans out doodoo. No wet shit. You wipe to dry, every once in a while you wipe twice because reside might still be there.
bro if there's a might that residue may still there then yous psychologically FUCKED. and will be wiping anyway. that's been my experience. I gotta wipe to make sure it worked.

then I gotta really test the bitch like I want it to fail so I finger myself with the tp, look at it, then pull my cheeks apart HARD and find a way to spray out the whole inside of my asshole. to finish it right may require a garden hose with a smooth bore nozzle.
 
I've never used one, they aren't common over here, does it not spray/wash particles of faeces to other places
no.

just like girls learn to wipe front to back, the sprayer does the same.

and here in-lies the problem with trans women: they've lived a life of dingleberries in their ball hairs bc it didn't matter - there was never a threat of contamination. now they're rolling into womanhood in their 20s with a career of semi-manhood in the rear view mirror. if they end up having a daughter (like...a real girl), they don't protect them from urinary tract infections or bacterial vaginitis. They're used to banking a smear off the back of their balls and getting right back in the buffet line. You can't do that if you have authentic meat curtains, the game of shitlips has consequences.
 
no.

just like girls learn to wipe front to back, the sprayer does the same.

and here in-lies the problem with trans women: they've lived a life of dingleberries in their ball hairs bc it didn't matter - there was never a threat of contamination. now they're rolling into womanhood in their 20s with a career of semi-manhood in the rear view mirror. if they end up having a daughter (like...a real girl), they don't protect them from urinary tract infections or bacterial vaginitis. They're used to banking a smear off the back of their balls and getting right back in the buffet line. You can't do that if you have authentic meat curtains, the game of shitlips has consequences.
You've put a lot of thought into this
 
Back
Top