motives
Itsy Bitsy Tiny Weiner
60% of the time...It works EVERY timeThat's your favorite cologne.
60% of the time...It works EVERY timeThat's your favorite cologne.
Speaking of:
If anyone was wondering how my Friday was going, I just went upstairs to check on the dogs (they were suspiciously quiet), and found the bulldog was not in her usual spot on the recliner. This was very odd.
I call for her, she comes out from under the sink in the bathroom (it's where we keep towels, and its like a little nest area for her), and I can just tell she doesn't seem to be feeling well.
I'm concerned, this bulldog is my baby, so I sit down and start petting her. She gets into it, as dogs do, they get all wiggly and shit. Then she climbs up in my lap (bulldogs are very clingy). I pet her for a bit, then I stop, she just does that wiggle dogs do when they want you to keep petting them ... And then she proceeds to turn her head and vomit out this vile shit sludge of half digested fucking feces all over my bare fucking leg, because, of course, I'm wearing my fucking basketball shorts.
We both just stared at each other in horrified silence for a second until she ran into her kennel, leaving me and my leg sitting there in a small puddle of shitpuke and the newest addition to my PTSD library.
She seems to be feeling much better tho, so I won't have a vet bill. Got that going for me at least. Yippee.
That story ended up much better than I feared it wouldSpeaking of:
If anyone was wondering how my Friday was going, I just went upstairs to check on the dogs (they were suspiciously quiet), and found the bulldog was not in her usual spot on the recliner. This was very odd.
I call for her, she comes out from under the sink in the bathroom (it's where we keep towels, and its like a little nest area for her), and I can just tell she doesn't seem to be feeling well.
I'm concerned, this bulldog is my baby, so I sit down and start petting her. She gets into it, as dogs do, they get all wiggly and shit. Then she climbs up in my lap (bulldogs are very clingy). I pet her for a bit, then I stop, she just does that wiggle dogs do when they want you to keep petting them ... And then she proceeds to turn her head and vomit out this vile shit sludge of half digested fucking feces all over my bare fucking leg, because, of course, I'm wearing my fucking basketball shorts.
We both just stared at each other in horrified silence for a second until she ran into her kennel, leaving me and my leg sitting there in a small puddle of shitpuke and the newest addition to my PTSD library.
She seems to be feeling much better tho, so I won't have a vet bill. Got that going for me at least. Yippee.
I shouldn't laugh but man...Speaking of:
If anyone was wondering how my Friday was going, I just went upstairs to check on the dogs (they were suspiciously quiet), and found the bulldog was not in her usual spot on the recliner. This was very odd.
I call for her, she comes out from under the sink in the bathroom (it's where we keep towels, and its like a little nest area for her), and I can just tell she doesn't seem to be feeling well.
I'm concerned, this bulldog is my baby, so I sit down and start petting her. She gets into it, as dogs do, they get all wiggly and shit. Then she climbs up in my lap (bulldogs are very clingy). I pet her for a bit, then I stop, she just does that wiggle dogs do when they want you to keep petting them ... And then she proceeds to turn her head and vomit out this vile shit sludge of half digested fucking feces all over my bare fucking leg, because, of course, I'm wearing my fucking basketball shorts.
We both just stared at each other in horrified silence for a second until she ran into her kennel, leaving me and my leg sitting there in a small puddle of shitpuke and the newest addition to my PTSD library.
She seems to be feeling much better tho, so I won't have a vet bill. Got that going for me at least. Yippee.
Me too although still didn't end well.That story ended up much better than I feared it would
I can be out of bed, with the nearest disposable paper like object in my hand, ready to catch a hairball in fractions of a second upon hearing that retching sound. This all happens before I'm even aware of what is happening. Decades of cat life has honed this sense that is probably sharper than my own self preservation.Me too although still didn't end well.
I can go from asleep to awake in seconds when I hear that noise cats make before they puke
Wait! What? Crete got puked on with shit vomit! What more can you ask for in terms of comedy. I could write a 3 seasons sitcom just with that premise.still didn't end well.
Wait! What? Crete got puked on with shit vomit! What more can you ask for in terms of comedy. I could write a 3 seasons sitcom just with that premise.
Yeah, I know you're right, and it's solid silver lining... But I can only be so pumped when I can vividly recall the feeling of half digested dog feces hitting my leg.That story ended up much better than I feared it would
Oh, it ended hilariously.Me too although still didn't end well.
I can go from asleep to awake in seconds when I hear that noise cats make before they puke
So I guess this is just like Junkie and I'm not allowed to participate?
What's the subject? I read page one and wasn't included in the participants.You have til end-of-day Monday to make a submission and be included.
What's the subject? I read page one and wasn't included in the participants.
Oh. I would prefer just posting it here. I assume your wont change the rules just cause I had too many drinks at dinner. I love Brick but heading back to Junkie proper.It's the 1st post in this thread. All you have to do is DM a submission to @thedarkwingduck2k11 and you'll be entered into the contest.
I immediately thought of a submission.
In doubt it. But I'll come up with another one. I bet you're thinking Lethal Weapon since that is low IQ MMA from the 90's. Side control son.It's been taken.