Tito Orcheese
MTM Junkie Idol Jesus
Proof for the bad judge with a terrible memory!
Proof for the bad judge with a terrible memory!
so.. you are a cat?I vaguely remember that but I didn't think it was me. But either way, his name is UNCLE Phil. Not Dad Phil, Father Phil, etc.
This comment is so retarded that I'm going to have Gemini answer:
I'm fuckedJust about done. I'll give everything a proofread and maybe some tweaks, then submit.
Man, I savaged some of these entries. About half of these contestants have apparently never seen a real MMA fight, lol.
Don’t count yourself out. I drew parallels to ***** ******* in my write up and totally forgot to layer in an autoerotic asphyxiation joke. Total amateur move in hindsight.I'm fucked
Don’t count yourself out. I drew parallels to ***** ******* in my write up and totally forgot to layer in an autoerotic asphyxiation joke. Total amateur move in hindsight.
(I edited your post so you don't give away your entry to the judges.
-Eranys)
Gr**t m* m*n re**ly appr*ci*te a*l y*ur h*rd w**kDon’t count yourself out. I drew parallels to ***** ******* in my write up and totally forgot to layer in an autoerotic asphyxiation joke. Total amateur move in hindsight.
(I edited your post so you don't give away your entry to the judges.
-Eranys)
**** ** **** *******!!!!Gr**t m* m*n re**ly appr*ci*te a*l y*ur h*rd w**k
**** ** **** *******!!!!
Tito is some asshole!!**** ** **** *******!!!!
he douches with last months period blood.Tito is some asshole!!
So easy to decipher. Noob!
they do more proofreading on their judging than the contestants do on their entries. Just gimme my 2.7 points and let me limp into round 2 so I can prepare for full paralysis in the 3rd. give it to me. let me be battered and bruised so I can get into this safe house for abused men.Judges already shitting the bed smdh
Safe house?! You pay a lot for those bruises.they do more proofreading on their judging than the contestants do on their entries. Just gimme my 2.7 points and let me limp into round 2 so I can prepare for full paralysis in the 3rd. give it to me. let me be battered and bruised so I can get into this safe house for abused men.
Wait what? I was meant to proof read? I just wrote my gut reaction with typos the lot - its up to you to work out what I thought of your attemptthey do more proofreading on their judging than the contestants do on their entries. Just gimme my 2.7 points and let me limp into round 2 so I can prepare for full paralysis in the 3rd. give it to me. let me be battered and bruised so I can get into this safe house for abused men.
Oh don't worry. I'll let you know what I think.Wait what? I was meant to proof read? I just wrote my gut reaction with typos the lot - its up to you to work out what I thought of your attempt
This one feels more competitive and tense than Christmas IdolOh don't worry. I'll let you know what I think.