Triple M Junkie Idol Game thread

Proof for the bad judge with a terrible memory!
giphy.gif
 
Judges already shitting the bed smdh
they do more proofreading on their judging than the contestants do on their entries. Just gimme my 2.7 points and let me limp into round 2 so I can prepare for full paralysis in the 3rd. give it to me. let me be battered and bruised so I can get into this safe house for abused men.
 
they do more proofreading on their judging than the contestants do on their entries. Just gimme my 2.7 points and let me limp into round 2 so I can prepare for full paralysis in the 3rd. give it to me. let me be battered and bruised so I can get into this safe house for abused men.
Safe house?! You pay a lot for those bruises.

You're the only dude I've ever heard of that's made a gimp tap out and be like "nah bro, too much."
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ABB
they do more proofreading on their judging than the contestants do on their entries. Just gimme my 2.7 points and let me limp into round 2 so I can prepare for full paralysis in the 3rd. give it to me. let me be battered and bruised so I can get into this safe house for abused men.
Wait what? I was meant to proof read? I just wrote my gut reaction with typos the lot - its up to you to work out what I thought of your attempt
 
Back
Top